Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lightning spark

Gaullin Everfree

*Opens laptop* "Huh what the hell is this.... MLP forums?... Ask a pony?... well why the hell not? i see everypony seems to be making these now...  Well lets start then! *Cleans the blood from his face with a bloodied apron and starts his "ask a pony" page.

Dear ponies

My name is lightning spark i'm a pegesus and one of the few lucky ponies to be working for the "Agency"

What's the agency? Well our job is to kill ponies and leave no trace of the deed, one fucked up way we came up with for getting rid of the corpse is to turn the mangled dead pony into a nice treat called a cupcake.

Why am i telling you this? Because is want to, I'm telling you this because i know that you're clever enough not to interfere with us, however in my free time i will answer questions about myself and what i do  and hopefully we'll all get some kicks out of this after all killing alone can become quiet a drag.

So, ASK AWAY! 

(The OC picture posted is not Lightning spark until i find an artist who's willing to take part i'll be using random pics)

post-9055-0-47448000-1362838816_thumb.jpg

Say... your job sounds... like something Muffin Thief has heard of before... Have you ever read "Cupcakes" or "Rainbow Factory"?

Cupcakes? rainbow factory? *laughs* i have i find pinkamena to be a bit careless in her work so much so that she's even published a book about it but who am i to talk i've started a whole ask a pony thread about my line of work!

As for the Rainbow factory i intend on reading it soon, especially since i'll be transferred to work there in a few weeks.

*Perks ears to muffled protests in the background* 

Eh, i guess Big Mac's just waking up now, better get started see ya soon!

*Waves goodbye and trots happily towards the cellar whistling a cheerful song and drawing out a long steel knife* 

The contract is as follows!

*points to a small screen with pinkie and fluttershy*

Cupcakes? rainbow factory? *laughs* i have i find pinkamena to be a bit careless in her work so much so that she's even published a book about it but who am i to talk i've started a whole ask a pony thread about my line of work!

As for the Rainbow factory i intend on reading it soon, especially since i'll be transferred to work there in a few weeks.

*Perks ears to muffled protests in the background* 

Eh, i guess Big Mac's just waking up now, better get started see ya soon!

*Waves goodbye and trots happily towards the cellar whistling a cheerful song and drawing out a long steel knife* 

The contract is as follows!

*points to a small screen with pinkie and fluttershy*

Pinkie Fluttershy tell them what we do!

*Screen goes static*

*Lightning spark throws knife with precision at the Tv*

I am so freakin screwed.

*Landlord knocks at the door*

"Lightning spark is everything ok in there, you haven't broken anything have you?"

No Mrs buttercup....

*curses under his breath*

post-9055-0-00553200-1363299748.jpg

Ah, so you are aware of the goings on of both Pinkamena and Cloudsdale...

Mind if Muffin Thief refers to you as #361?

What are the goals of the organization?

(edited)

Ah, so you are aware of the goings on of both Pinkamena and Cloudsdale...

Mind if Muffin Thief refers to you as #361?

What are the goals of the organization?

The goals? Wait you mean this isn't just pointless killing?

*Picks up the mote book and starts to skim read*

Disposing of evidence... *mumbles* Keeping the peace.... *Mumbles* How to bake good cupcakes, i'll save this for later.... Ah here we go the page reads the following.

Agents of the organization work as the cleaners of Equestria, tasked with the job of removing ponies that are a threat to the appearance of a pleasant utopia in Equestria, Killing spies or other threats to the empire is only the first task you are presented with!

To keep things less moody Mondays are wacky hat day and Fridays are silly moustache days failing to be dressed appropriately to the occasion results in extermination.

Your loving boss and Empress Celestia (And that other alicorn who raises the moon)

*Finishes reading the book*

Wait did she refer to Luna?

*Falls down laughing* You should see the look on your face you actually believed the whole boss thing *carries on laughing*

Also i do have a name, number "Next"....

Anyway Is my stupid camera working? can you see me?

post-9055-0-36915000-1363378586_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lightning spark