Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Ninja!

~Rogue~

Hey guys. I'm a ninja. Not only is it in my name but all my OCs are pretty much ninjas and I'm a ninja in real life. This is what I do in my spare time. Ask me anything you want. I'll even give my phone number away! Ask away. Also I protect all of Equestria from stuff like timburwolves, changelings, and more annoying stuff like that!

post-12971-0-01358300-1363137447_thumb.jpg

Yo! Everypony calm down. I haven't killed anypony. I just fend them off. You guys need to take a chill pill. And it isn't racist if there trying to capture you and overthrow you. Um...that reminds me of somepony.

Yo! Everypony calm down. I haven't killed anypony. I just fend them off. You guys need to take a chill pill. And it isn't racist if there trying to capture you and overthrow you. Um...that reminds me of somepony.

Who?

By being elected and legally overthrowing celestia. Look if you're here yo better ask a question alright?

That was a question.

Now, any kinda secret information on Celestia you'd like to tell us?

That was a question.

Now, any kinda secret information on Celestia you'd like to tell us?

Well I do know that Princess Celestia has a _____ That can_______all of _______from______.

(This message is brought to you by Princess Celestia!)

Well I do know that Princess Celestia has a _____ That can_______all of _______from______.

(This message is brought to you by Princess Celestia!)

Could you fill in the blanks?

Yes. She can count to many numbers. You can only count to potato.

You know what. I'm gonna be nice to ponies here since I'm usually polite. Sorry about that last remark. You can count higher than potato.!