TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

pleasedontcomeback

could you make me a nightmare rarity skin :3, and teach me how to install this ponylicious mod, i want to mine as a pony x3, beacuse it would be AWESOME

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

Electrobolt is my waifu x3

Midnight moon (my main OC)

siggy by: Toa of Ponies

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could you make me a nightmare rarity skin :3, and teach me how to install this ponylicious mod, i want to mine as a pony x3, beacuse it would be AWESOME

I've seen similar mods that work by altering the fundamental engine of the game and replacing with third-party code.

My experience with Skyrim and Oblivion modding has shown me that those kinds of mods carry a high chance of making the game unstable, unless this Ponylicious mod works differently.

(edited)

Here's a guide on setting it up. Though I'd wait if I were you, it hasn't been updated for 1.6 yet. Then again, if you haven't downloaded the new launcher and still have 1.5.2 then go right ahead. (though the new launcher lets you pick a version you want to use.)

Edited by Mr. Nutt™

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

Here you go!

http://ponyskincraft.com/catalog/8469.html

It wasn't too much of a hassle but I was thinking of ways for how to do the hair. Sadly all hair is flat so I just went with was I thought of.

I hope you like it!

Oh my God!

I love it! I do enjoy the great design of it, even if the hair does not stand.

But other than that, thank you and excellent skills!

• 1 month later...

Hello, I am new to this forum stuff, but I would like to request a skin to be made for me please.
I made it because Rainbow Dash is my fave, but I'm a guy, so I had to edit it.

If somepony could PM me when its done or considered that would be great!

post-19044-0-60220700-1376947485_thumb.png

Edited by Big McIntosh

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

could you make one of my oc lightning blaze he is in my signature, if you can change unicorn magic color could you make lightnings purple, thanks in advance

img-2140656-1-neon_hearts_by_sonicwithsa
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” -Marilyn Monroe 

OC'S are on my really short about me page

efyl 4 seinorB-ageN

http://kevan.org/johari?name=vincent(i+am+become+death) what do you think of me

http://kevan.org/nohari?name=carlton+banks

• 2 years later...