Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Return of Harmony

Strong Hooves

(sorry for my grammer but im a dislectic please understand my handicap and just try to understand what im saying)

lunatic was stunned. he didnt know how to explain what he was doing here.

"I...I thought i saw something creeping around here maybe you would like me to keep a watch over the house wile your sleeping?

I dont mind i like to stay up late reading my books."

Cloud didn't like the thought of something sneaking around while he slept, especially if it were another shadow minion. "It's ok, I'm a light sleeper as it is, I prefer keeping an ear out for danger while I sleep, what about you miss..." he then remembered, she hadn't introduced herself yet.

(Oh dangit, while you guys were rping I was in school, sorry : Kinda lost here, so sorry if my post is a little awkward and has nothing to do with what's going on)

Ampyrion looked back at the single dusty tome that he had been trying to memorize. It lay there now, mocking him with every page that he could not comprehend. "Shut up," he muttered to the book, slamming it shut with a small burst of magical anger. Great, I'm talking to inanimate objects. Wonderful. Maybe I should just go outside and get some fresh air. Ampyrion glanced at the doorway. "I guess it wouldn't hurt...to hell with being socially awkward." Cautiously, he magicked open the door, blinking as the warm sun hit him. Slowly at first, he finally trotted outside, glancing around him. Well damn, he thought, gazing across his disheveled lawn. I haven't been taking care of this much, have I? Well, let's start. Having absolutely no idea what to do, he grabbed a saw-looking type of thing and began hacking at the weeds invading the low-lying shrubs.

Cloud looked to the door and then back to Rose, "Thank you again Ms. Rose... Umm, I may be staying another night, should I pay you in advance or pay tomorrow?" Cloud knew he had quite a journey ahead of him, he needed provisions, and most likely... a weapon.

(Oh dangit, while you guys were rping I was in school, sorry : Kinda lost here, so sorry if my post is a little awkward and has nothing to do with what's going on)

Ampyrion looked back at the single dusty tome that he had been trying to memorize. It lay there now, mocking him with every page that he could not comprehend. "Shut up," he muttered to the book, slamming it shut with a small burst of magical anger. Great, I'm talking to inanimate objects. Wonderful. Maybe I should just go outside and get some fresh air. Ampyrion glanced at the doorway. "I guess it wouldn't hurt...to hell with being socially awkward." Cautiously, he magicked open the door, blinking as the warm sun hit him. Slowly at first, he finally trotted outside, glancing around him. Well damn, he thought, gazing across his disheveled lawn. I haven't been taking care of this much, have I? Well, let's start. Having absolutely no idea what to do, he grabbed a saw-looking type of thing and began hacking at the weeds invading the low-lying shrubs.

(it is night time lol)

Cloud simply stared at her... dumbfounded at what her request was, he tried to hold back a blush when she said she could make it 'worth his while' not quite sure what she meant, "Uhh... well... I guess you can come... but I gotta warn you, this aint gonna be an easy quest, are you sure this is what you want?"

(See? She's a whore!)

(LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)

Lightning hovered over Ponyville, watching every single pony still on the streets. There's got to be somepony to prank around here! She thought with a giggle. She loved pranking other ponies, even if it meant getting into trouble. She saw a silver pegasus go into the flower shop. Aha! She thought, I could prank him! She swooped down towards the shop.