Human Nightmare Moon..I think

Blaaaze

Hello..I'm going to start saying here again that i failed..I made this drawing of Humanized Nightmare Moon..because I felt this way, in the end it turned out just like an anime girl which is random, anyway..I took some time looking for a pose for her, and this is a compilation of what I've seen..had a lot of trouble drawing a human..that's my first human in 4 years..soo..nevermind) Anyway this is my vision of Nightmare Moon as a human..

Any ctiticism is always welocme, don't forget to leave your comment below, I'm giving credits for the pose i took as an example to ninja from dev art and to Antonella, they inspired me!

post-13304-0-29275400-1363467652_thumb.png

To be honest I like this drawing, but my opinion is usualy not the same as everypony's, so let's see.

P.S. If you want I'll add anatomy for this picture down below just as a sketch I made

• Brohoof 4

Hello..I'm going to start saying here again that i failed..I made this drawing of Humanized Nightmare Moon..because I felt this way, in the end it turned out just like an anime girl which is random, anyway..I took some time looking for a pose for her, and this is a compilation of what I've seen..had a lot of trouble drawing a human..that's my first human in 4 years..soo..nevermind) Anyway this is my vision of Nightmare Moon as a human..

Any ctiticism is always welocme, don't forget to leave your comment below, I'm giving credits for the pose i took as an example to ninja from dev art and to Antonella, they inspired me!

attachicon.gifNightmare Moon Human.png

To be honest I like this drawing, but my opinion is usualy not the same as everypony's, so let's see.

P.S. If you want I'll add anatomy for this picture down below just as a sketch I made

Huh... seems more like Princess Luna humanized. Great job with the artwork! I like the black emphasis on the wings.

Good job... keep drawing!

• Brohoof 1

"Human Nightmare Moon..I think"

It is a humanised Princess Luna.

Very nice drawing, OP! You could give more detail of the scenery... But overall, it's awesome!

Edited by Box of Donuts
  • Brohoof 1

Huh... seems more like Princess Luna humanized. Great job with the artwork! I like the black emphasis on the wings.

Good job... keep drawing!

Thank yousmile.png I think that's because she doesn't have her armor on..I didn't give her any mainly because it would ruin her look of an ever lasting sadness and loneliness.

"Human Nightmare Moon..I think"

It is a humanised Princess Luna.

Very nice drawing, OP! You could give more detail of the scenery... But overall, it's awesome!

Thank you too..but, as I mentioned above it's meant to be Nightmare Moon..Just without armor..) And the background doesn't have any details, because it represents the void, which Nightmare got sucked in, when she realized how lonely she was. (Before her appearence as Luna) 

Oh yeah! quick note - If you want me to draw her with armor on I will do it..but not today)It does take a lot of time to do it) it's hard..sorta

Very lovely! Try making her more attractive, I mean, more accurate. The wings don't really fit with the rest, but that is a rather small complaint because this is drawn rather well.

• Brohoof 1

Very lovely! Try making her more attractive, I mean, more accurate. The wings don't really fit with the rest, but that is a rather small complaint because this is drawn rather well.

Thanks!) I was thinking about it..aand, I think that's just how I imagine her as a human) She isn't supposed to be mean and evil) She's just sad, and I was thinking that I was able to show that here)

Thanks again for your feedback and have a wonderfull day!)