Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just bought my first brony t-shirt

WWAPD

I'm still a bit of a shy brony so I bought something with less pictures and flashiness.fig,black,mens,ffffff.u1.jpg

http://www.redbubble.com/people/wesleyfung2/works/9879411-wwapd-factor?body_color=black&p=t-shirt&print_location=front&style=mens

Well, what do you guys think? I thought it fitting to get one with my username on it. I have yet to wear it around school but I'm planning on wearing it sometime this week (or once the weather gets a little warmer).

Also, what was your first brony t-shirt? Summer is on its way and I'm excited to show my appreciation for the fandom!

• Brohoof 2

I'm actually wearing my first pony shirt. (It's comfy.)

It's a WONDERBOLTS long sleeve. Dark blue. Has a shield with wings on the front.

I like it because if you're not a brony you have no idea what it is.

Good stuff.

Edited by TheBigBadMoon
  • Brohoof 1

Hehe, interesting shirt. (: I'm more-so one for shirts with images on them but this is a pretty witty shirt. 

I've seen some other brony shirts that are pretty minimal on pictures if you'd eventually want to work up to them- the ones I've seen are at Hot Topic, but I'm sure WeLoveFine supplies the very same shirts if you can't acquire them the first way. 

I believe my first shirt was a Rainbow Dash shirt (original vector) that said '20% Cooler'. It's so stretched out and thin now though. XD I'll have to buy a new one at some point if I don't just buy an entirely new shirt I haven't had yet.

Edited by fluffpudge

I like the whole usernam... pun thing. I would buy that shirt myself (If only I could buy pony merch dry.png). It's a Brony t-shirt but manages to be cool without a picture of a pony on it, and I really like that. :D

Edited by ThePilotGuy