Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DHX media receives Cease and Desist order from Hasbro.

Mand'alor Dash

DHX, the animators behind Lauren Faust's fanmade My Little Pony series Friendship is Magic, have today been hit by a cease and desist order from trademark holder Hasbro.

In a press release, Hasbro has stated that DHX's Friendship is Magic series painted their franchise in a bad light.

"You kidding? That series had the yellow pony breaking a bear's fucking neck! No way we're letting that be associated with our company!" says Hasbro marketing executive Richard Head. He later added, "Also, get Michael Bay on the phone. Tell him that Transformers 4 needs to have more sexist imagery and racial stereotyping than the other three films did."

Fans of the series have rallied in support for DHX, and have pointed out that FiM's content is, quote, "no worse than any typical kid's cartoon."

Lauren and DHX have been approached by My Little Pony creator Bonnie Zacherle with an offer to create a new universe to set their cartoon in.

Will have more on this story as it develops.

• Brohoof 1

>Lauren and DHX have been approached by My Little Pony creator Bonnie Zacherle with an offer to create a new universe to set their cartoon in.

>create a new universe to set their cartoon in

>a new universe to set their cartoon in

>a new universe

DHX, the animators behind Lauren Faust's fanmade My Little Pony series Friendship is Magic, have today been hit by a cease and desist order from trademark holder Hasbro.

In a press release, Hasbro has stated that DHX's Friendship is Magic series painted their franchise in a bad light.

"You kidding? That series had the yellow pony breaking a bear's fucking neck! No way we're letting that be associated with our company!" says Hasbro marketing executive Richard Head. He later added, "Also, get Michael Bay on the phone. Tell him that Transformers 4 needs to have more sexist imagery and racial stereotyping than the other three films did."

Fans of the series have rallied in support for DHX, and have pointed out that FiM's content is, quote, "no worse than any typical kid's cartoon."

Lauren and DHX have been approached by My Little Pony creator Bonnie Zacherle with an offer to create a new universe to set their cartoon in.

Will have more on this story as it develops.

>thought this could be real.

>saw it's in the Forum Lounge.

>huhlol.jpg

>you got me

>goes on with day

• Brohoof 1

> Sees thread

> in Forum Lounge

> knows its a load of crap

> doesn't know who they are

> derp.jpg

> sees someone thoroughly liked Michael Bay's Transformers