Some music assistance

D.R.P

Well I have been learning how to make electronic music, and I'm not going to be stuck on one type so one day I might to trance, another dubstep. But I still need help, I have FL Studio 10, and I know my way around it, I also have NI Massive, reFx Nexus, Sylenth 1, and some sample packs. The things that I am having trouble with is what sounds to use, chord progression, and synth layering,. I've made 3 songs and deleted them out of existence cause I can't find the right sounds, I can't layer the synths right, and the chords sound awful together. If anyone could help, or point me in the right direction to get help that would be great. 1 more thing, any help with Massive would also be great. (laugh at the noob if you want)

• 3 weeks later...

Don't worry about Massive. It's difficult to understand, and very few people in this world know how to use it to its fullest. For anything else concerning FL, I can help. However, it sounds like you need to learn some music theory. I can't really help with the music theory part because you have to learn that on your own. However, I can help with the FL part. PM me for more.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah it's mostly music theory that I need to work on. I also have this problem right now where I want to make music but something is keeping me from making it. Not quite sure how to explain that (since I suck at explaining things anyway) I don't know whether I'm scared to do it or what, but I'm just having trouble getting the heart to even open FL and work. If you could help with that that would also be appreciated. (first song I want to do is a happy hardcore remix, after listening to a lot of it, mostly from Assertive Fluttershy, I know what needs to go in it)