Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I would be fine with Twilight becoming a princess...

Harmonic Revelations

if we found out that Big Mac is actually a changeling sent to scout the area of Ponyville by Chrysalis in order to see if it is suitable for colonization. I guess that would give more of a purpose to the whole princess thing. Also it would be better if she gained the ability to shoot lasers out of her eyes in order to balance it out.

Celestia has a bird that hacks itself to death, Luna has the ability to enter dreams, Cadence has the ability of seduction, why doesn't Twilight get anything (Besides her zone)?

Further more it would probably be for the best if Equestria was destroyed, maybe all of the other ponies are destroyed by an invasion from Hell. This will make me feel better about being over-critical of a situation that I have almost no information on. For this reason, I can conclude that if Rarity's mane is  made a slightly lighter shade of purple and Luna goes back to her Season 1 design with light hair, I will be okay with this entire ordeal.

I need some kind of major change in order to make me feel better about my insecurities because I have absolutely nothing better to do. Furthermore, Who agrees with my totally not ironic position? I am being completely reasonable about a scenario I have close to zero information about. I think we should change the entire show, maybe get a new cast of characters in order to restore the evil that the writers have inserted.

What if we find out that there is a power exclusive to non-princesses?

Edited by ┼☼Harmonic Revelations☼┼
  • Brohoof 3

UMMMM....... You know you put Twilight becomeing a Princess right. And why did you put lots of thing it dose not maen nothing the topic is about. But is OK The Fox Is Still Happy All The Time. :) Now Yes I love Twilihgt becomeing a Princess I think is a good I idea. That said I OUT!! B)

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

UMMMM....... You know you put Twilight becomeing a Princess right. And why did you put lots of thing it dose not maen nothing the topic is about. But is OK The Fox Is Still Happy All The Time. smile.png Now Yes I love Twilihgt becomeing a Princess I think is a good I idea. That said I OUT!! cool.png

You have much to learn about Harmonic, young one...

• Brohoof 1

I see that you didn't like my idea of Twilight actually succeeding Celestia. I wasn't suggesting killing of Celestia because only so many great stories can be told with Princess Twilight exploring her new role before returning Celestia back.

Season 4 might still be great but if premise is significantly changed, there're going be people who don't like it anymore. It might look like a great show is being replaced with another great show but the new show isn't their thing and they wouldn't be interested in the series if it was the original premise.

You appear to be frustrated with the whole situation but I think you should accept that there is a disagreement. It's easier for you to stay away from the controversy if it makes you depressed because it's already canon and the show goes your way. The people who don't like Twilicorn have to deal with a constant remainder on brony sites and it's impossible to filter all Twilicorn pictures.

I'm still staying here for the time being because at least I want to have a closure.