gaming Favourite Mortal Kombat character

RainbowSplash

Gotta be Sub Zero for me.The first time I ever played Mortal Kombat with a friend, he chose Scorpion and I chose Sub Zero (we thought they looked the coolest) and have stuck with him ever since 

Signature1RxTS_zps66b5061c.png

Scorpion is in my top list. He's the only one I'm actually able to use fluidly without having to pause every five seconds to look at the moves list. I also like Reptile because I think he is a tragic character with a twist of near insanity. Plus he's a giant lizard :P. Ermac and Noob Saibot have pretty cool abilities and designs.

Smoke (robot) and Cyrax are my two top favorites of the series and that's mostly because MK3 was the first one I played and those were my favorite characters at the time. You can't go wrong with cyborg ninjas ph34r.png . Ermac rounds out my top 3.

I have to go with Sub-Zero, when I first played Mortal Kombat I fought against him... didn't end well for me. Since then, he has been my favorite! A close second would be either Raiden or Kenshi.

LunaSigMLP_zpsdd0ec465.png

Scorpion for sure. My second favorite is probably Smoke. I love the element of fire, and Scorpion's GET OVER HERE. So yeah, Scorpion. He is the coolest one in my opinion anyway. Smoke is also pretty cool.

It's all about the Ninja's in MK. Honestly feel the series wouldn't have been as popular without them.

However with that said I really like Skarlet.

She's a lot of fun to play and just such an interesting addition to the series. Hope she makes the cut in MK10

250px-Skarlet_renderfinal.png

1531n5x_th.gif

Interesting topic, anyways, I don't have an all time favorite, but my personal favorite has to be rain.

A cool ninja I liked playing with in all mortal kombat games. And he's purple! I love the color purple!

Rain-Mortal-Kombat-IX-mortal-kombat-2354

Im gonna have to go with Cyrax from UMK3.I can do some pretty cheap combo's with him.plus his finishing move's are easy to preform.Did you know you could hold the block button to make some of those fatalities 

easier?

In the first two Mortal Kombat's, I use to play Scorpion all the time. But that changed once I started playing Mortal Kombat 3. I switched over to Sub-Zero. Now Sub-Zero is my favorite character.

Like, don't underestimate my power man.

img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-MrDSig_zps3mqythma.png

Come join us Friday nights for

Movie Night @ The CMC Clubhouse: 5pm CST.

(edited)

I'm probally going to get a lot of hate for this but I'll just go head and say it, Stryker has to be my favorite MK charater.

He's been my favorite ever since I was a kid and he's just a ton of fun to play in both the orignal and the newer ones.

He aslo has the best projectile in MK9, but thats just my opinion.

Edited by 8bitBrony

8bit-trixie-shirt-cleancopyV3_zps16b9352