mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

Listened to on my walk earlier and now as I sit down its been playing in my head hahaha, great song great band

• Brohoof 1

This bizarrely wicked and deep track the Sammy Hagar era of VH made for the Japanese version of a 1995 album.  The heavy feels that something is coming.  

What's even more mind-blowing is that the track's origins itself date back to 1983.  A year before releasing the final album of the nostalgic 80s David Lee Roth era.  

• Brohoof 1

A true true friend, gonna have to listen to it now :jazz-hooves-please:

• smile 1

There's a parody of The Backstreet Boys called Slashstreet Boys, which is basically if Freddy Kreuger, Michael Myers, Jason Vorhees, Ghostface and Leatherface decided to stop murdering and sing about it instead, their Larger than Life parody is stuck in my head, and THEY'RE the reason I'm now obsessed with the Halloween series. 

Thanks a lot...No, I'm actually serious, now I have something to actually watch, everything I want to watch right now, I have to wait for. 

But yeah, now I'm gonna be walking around the house shouting "ALL YOU VICTIMS CAN'T YOU SEE, CAN'T YOU SEE?" like a maniac.

• Delighted Giggle 1

I do not care how silly SpongeBob raps are as a concept, Glorb's song are all hood classics :dash: B)
I've had "that was dumb hard that's a dumbbell" looping in my head for like half an hour hahaha

Be warned, coarse language ^_^

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Excited 1