mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

Most people don't expect me listening to this kind of music, but this band's work I completely fell in love with despite their music touching more of a gloomy and sad territory. Very emotional, intense and I adore especially the clean vocals, chorus in this one is insane for me.

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

Today in mood for some power metal :fluttershy:

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

33 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Hey Conundrum, say you jam:ph3ar: with hope to this one:yay:  

Never heard of this band before and haven't heard it enough times to have got all the lyrics but I'll look them up, it's actually pretty good:ooh:

image.png.704270fed5abcd71044cc6845a373c28.png

I can't unheard this one ever since I used it for shennanigans with @Magical Mare yesterday :laugh:

toovibrant-2.png

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

9 minutes ago, Magical Mare said:

Oh no not this again D:

It will never end, I love this song too much omg.

It captures my cheeky, boasting self a bit too much xD

toovibrant-2.png

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

1 hour ago, Spook Conundrum said:

If Fluttershy was a QB, this be her song to take down:devious: the Pittsburgh Steelers not only in the :yay:Super Bowl, but every game she plays against them:sneer:  

• Brohoof 1

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

9 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

If Fluttershy was a QB, this be her song to take down:devious: the Pittsburgh Steelers not only in the :yay:Super Bowl, but every game she plays against them:sneer:  

Yeah I like not having the anxiety of having to deal with obnoxious Pittsburgh fans at all, so I really don't want to see them in the playoffs, but watching them get routed by Aaron Rodgers in the Superbowl was priceless lol, that was a great time...:ButtercupLaugh: 

Side note, yeah this is one of their songs that will always be defining of my emotion toward my adversaries, I have blood enemies xD grudges that can't be overcome or forgotten, I like their simplistic nu metal lyrics but the pacing and rhythm a lot of people think nu metal is to vague but some of it is more or less "to the point"

Edited by Spook Conundrum

image.png.704270fed5abcd71044cc6845a373c28.png

1 minute ago, Spook Conundrum said:

Yeah I like not having the anxiety of having to deal with obnoxious Pittsburgh fans at all, so I really don't want to see them in the playoffs, but watching them get routed by Aaron Rodgers in the Superbowl was priceless lol, that was a great time...:ButtercupLaugh: 

Side note, yeah this is one of their songs that will always be defining of my emotion toward my adversaries, I have blood enemies xD grudges that can't be overcome or forgotten, I like their simplistic nu metal lyrics but the pacing and rhythm a lot of people think but metal is to vague but some of it is more or less "to the point"

You have the same grudge against Las Vegas Raiders:dash: fans?  Fluttershy would have a way to deal with that team too:squee:  

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!