mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

2/5/17

A football game

28 to 3

LI

Those 2 Roman Numerals

Kyle Shanahan

Some guy who owned the NFL Washington D.C. team from 1999-2022 was pulling puppet strings.  He had to do with this.  

Hearts were broken

:(Atlanta would not be the same:scoota-sad:  

Wondering if anypony can stomach it.  

February 5th also had XL:awed: and XLVI:nom:  

@ZiggWheelsManning First love their bass & drums... the fact that their songs can be interpreted in so many different ways. Their lyrics are almost always very deep in meaning. James Keenan Maynard his voice is absolutely perfect for that band. Love his work in a Perfect Circle too... there is so much to say about TOOL and their music they truly are one of a kind.

• Brohoof 1

Ever since I heard this song very briefly in a radio show mashup with "Milkshake" back in 2005, would not hear it again until today.  During that 18-year time gap I listened to a trance song by DJ Sasha & John Digweed with the same name.  Back to the song I finally found today. 

I didn't even expect :BornAgainBrony:this very band to be the creators of it:wau:  

11 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Tomorow from Annie. :unamused:

Yeah, tomorrow annoys me, a worry because nopony knows what'll happen:unamused:  

• Brohoof 1

This is a really fun song and sung by one of my all-time favorite female vocalists. I just watched the movie Good News (1947) and it has a great dance segment to go with it. But Margaret Whiting isn't in the movie. This example is just a single.