Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It's pretty good, but the horn seems to be placed wrong....

it seems to be too much to the right of her head, if you would look from the front, you would see it, and the ear seems a bit small and low.

post-11757-0-53530600-1365077106_thumb.png

Critique time.

I give it a 3/10. Here is why:

•The eye isn't round.

>The eyes should always be round. You can use the circle tool to help you, if you can't draw round circles freehand.

•The eye is completely green.

>The eye should have a little white in there too. As posted above, you can see that Sweetie Belle's eyes are much more than just green.

•There is a black line under the eye.

>Where did that even come from...?

•The hair isn't clearly outlined.

>It's nice to see a clear outline-something you clearly didn't take the time to do. It is really as simple as going over the hairlines again.

•The background is filled with odd text.

>Please, if you are going to have a character say something, do it the right way-use speech bubbles so that you don't get ugly text all over the place.

Critique time.

>Please, if you are going to have a character say something, do it the right way-use speech bubbles so that you don't get ugly text all over the place.

Another thing about the text: it's supposed to be You're awesome, not your. It's not very hard to check your spelling before you upload something for the whole world to see huh.png 

Critique time.

•The eye isn't round.

>The eyes should always be round. You can use the circle tool to help you, if you can't draw round circles freehand.

•The eye is completely green.

>The eye should have a little white in there too. As posted above, you can see that Sweetie Belle's eyes are much more than just green.

•There is a black line under the eye.

>Where did that even come from...?

•The hair isn't clearly outlined.

>It's nice to see a clear outline-something you clearly didn't take the time to do. It is really as simple as going over the hairlines again.

Thanks! I just joined deviantart and I'm not the best artist in the worlds. I'm a bit better at photography. But yeah, thanks for the reveiw!

Another thing about the text: it's supposed to be You're awesome, not your. It's not very hard to check your spelling before you upload something for the whole world to see img-1337566-1-huh.png 

O.O what! I must have been like half asleep when I wrote that xD! Thanks for telling me this! I shall fix it! Sorry about that! :P. (I'm such a retard.)

• Brohoof 2