General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I'm still awake, and I'm not even tired. I may push it a bit longer.

No need to clarify the last. With how much you, Scootacool and Star have been talking about it, I can already guess as much.

The hype machine has no signs of stopping, and reasonably so.

Always in 3rd person because someone might forget who you are. And remember to use past tense. 

Got it. That was one thing that was really bothering me.

The hype machine has no signs of stopping, and reasonably so.

I already watched the episode of tomorrow because I was weak. ^_^ But yes, there's always a hype train...and it never, ever stops. Rule of life.

And with that I go to sleep. Tomorrow I'll also be lacking in activity due to me going elsewhere for the most part...and so is gonna be for the next couple days (I have the single idea that I will miss quite a lot, and if I do, that won't surprise me in the slightest).

Goodnight everypony! :)

red velvet is best pony! she is an evil blood manipulating clone of pinkie pie. she loves turning the original's songs into instruments of terror: Come on everypony, scream, scream, scream! Let your hearts fill with nightmares, nightmares!

red_velvet_by_starlightspark-d4wkfv1.png

? All you have to do is take a cup of blood
Add it to the mix
Now just take a little something sweet, not sour
A bit of flesh, just an inch
Baking these treats is such a cinch
Add a teaspoon of intestine
Add a little more, and you count to four
And you never get a fillin’
Of cupcakes! So sweet and tasty
Cupcakes! Don't be too hasty
Cupcakes! Cupcakes cupcakes CUPCAKES!!!

Edited by The_Laughing_Mare

I admit I was kinda sad when you didn't mentioned me here...
Oh my... So sorry! WrLen.png

Sometimes my memory get hazy, I'm not very good at remembering names.

Always in 3rd person because someone might forget who you are. And remember to use past tense.

Hm... And if someone roleplayed in present tense, can it do?

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 1

clone of pinkie pie.

Well, as long as she isn't the real one, then I'm okay with this Red Velvet. I guess one of those crazy clones escaped, went mad after realizing Twilight would have killed her if she had been caught, and is now rather dangerous.

I'm sure Berry will approve of the post above this.

You must be psychic.

I'm off to sleep, I need some well needed rest.
Goodnight everypony!

Good night you two.

Hm... And if someone roleplayed in present tense, can it do?
It would look silly and out of place. It really gets under my skin when people write in a RP in present tense. They said something. They do not say something.

I honestly can't even write in present tense when roleplaying.

• Brohoof 1

Well, the thought crossed my mind because I just saw a fanfic with present tense, it's just seems it can make sense, or maybe not 3lnNF.png

Say, isn't this a bit too late for you?

E: Okay... this is the third time I got this freakin' error

Edited by Starshine

The play messed up my brain clock a little. I should sleep.

Sounds like the play was a lot more intense that you implied earlier AhGSr.png

Try reading something boring, like Cracked.com article

Edited by Starshine

Sounds like the play was a lot more intense that you implied earlier
That's not what I meant... I meant that I was up late away from the computer. I'm used to being on the computer at certain times.

Goodnight. 

Quit your bellyaching. They drew Applejack on the box technically. If you'd been on the Neoboards a long time ago, you wouldn't want to say something like that. That's really insulting.
Writing does not equal drawing. Especially when you can't even write neatly.

I'm sure someone would actually treasure being called that.

I haven't what in the what yet?

>inb4What what in the butt

It would look silly and out of place. It really gets under my skin when people write in a RP in present tense. They said something. They do not say something. I honestly can't even write in present tense when roleplaying.
Oddly enough, it actually seems hard to do that to me for some reason.
Aww, poor Weyland is all alone. :c Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 1

I haven't what in the what yet?

The Skype group :x

Tried to log in from a different computer, I got kicked out from the group (lolwut), you better add Berry Pie's skype.

Aww, poor Weyland is all alone. :c

Not really, I'm busy watching stuff in youtube. sajIQ.png

Anyway, hello!

• Brohoof 2

The Skype group :xTried to log in from a different computer, I got kicked out from the group (lolwut), you better add Berry Pie's skype.Not really, I'm busy watching stuff in youtube. [img=http://i.imgur.com/sajIQ.png]Anyway, hello!
Aah, yes. I shall be adding and joining that today once I recieve my computer.

I don't watch YouTube as much as others it seems. I really don't see how anyone can watch stuff for hours honestly.

And Hai.

• Brohoof 1

IkwpI.jpg

I don't watch YouTube as much as others it seems. I really don't see how anyone can watch stuff for hours honestly.

I don't know about others, but I like reminiscing those old games' scenes and various toys reviews. It can be funny videos or creepy ones, youtube can be rather addictive if your connection and your boredom level match VnCRQ.png

• Brohoof 2

I don't know about others, but I like reminiscing those old games' scenes and various toys reviews. It can be funny videos or creepy ones, youtube can be rather addictive if your connection and your boredom level match [img=http://i.imgur.com/VnCRQ.png]

I've also had times when a series would catch my attention and I watch a lot of episodes back to back, but I usually disappear from there before too long. It's more of an extreme last resort to cure boredom after everything else is used up.

Some random arts cuz I'm bored

wQe6S.jpg

slNc5.png

1V5fA.png

A dark mage Twilie looks gorgeous

dyAs5.jpg

I've also had times when a series would catch my attention and I watch a lot of episodes back to back, but I usually disappear from there before too long. It's more of an extreme last resort to cure boredom after everything else is used up.
Try watching this

There is also a lot of funny webcomics, hard to stay bored on the internet G16t5.png

f2IzD.jpg

E:godamnit imgur

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 1

screw it, i don't want to work on my school stuff. fuck it all to hell..

pinkie_pie_being_pinkie_pie_by_nerdirock

that looks like blood, was my first thought.

My new desktop background!

Here is the original http://i.imgur.com/0JCxh.png

that's nothing. i have over 300+ albums physically, and 850+ gigs of music over here.

Bleh, im finally able to get on here. :l

Still stuck on my phone for the night. *sigh*

Anywhoo, I ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut.

I also asked them to Draw Applejack on the box.

They did not fulfill it. :(

They just wrote "Applejack" on the box.

And to make it worse, they misspelled her name. <_<

O49yK.jpg

i dunno, i see AppleJack quite clearly on there. maybe that's just me.

wait, can you request other things to come with your pizza? i don't think there's such a thing like that over here (i haven't checked). if so, i'd like to see how they'd handle things when i request an adult diaper to be bundled with the pizza. can i technically sue them for not bringing one to me? i can pay extra shipping if they want me to.

At least you HAVE a laptop... (Mine went dead.)

i don't even have a laptop. well, except for the school one, which isn't even mine. i wonder if i could "accidentally" make it disappear when i graduate school...

Hmmm, I think its music time. :3

Something.......Deathcore-y. m/(>.<)m/

Ipod, here I come! x)

i dunno if this is your thing or not, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4GXNzom6ik

One of the weirdest body/colorswap I've ever seen

r12Yr.png

that is so fucking creative and awesome.

Depends on how you define "real music" lol. But, yes.
please don't go there. please don't.

It has been months since the last time I pulled an all-nighter. Should I do it tonight?

never worth it from experience. unless you like feeling like a sack of shit the other day.

Well, he doesn't play instruments. He makes Electronic music. No extreme need for them.

He could be able to play Piano since it would be helpful, but idk.

And I'm not too sure about him manipulating multiple things. I kinda want something similar to Vissy's, but different.

you want your OC to be a quasi-insane hermaphrodite, with a huge affection for diapers, and destroys her surroundings with aural cacophonys? i uhh, i'm flattered.

Well, that was fast

And no, all I need is some snacks and a few glasses of coffee. Lately drinking energy drinks give me gas :c

try only being allowed to drink water for several weeks. i can't drink soda because of what it does to my body, the doctor told me. on top of that, i have to drink this herbal treatment everyday from now on, which isn't really appetizing...

I can do it just by listening to music all night, however I do have some Mio in case I ever need it.

Tail fail, much too small. Eye color is still up in the air.

FPNaj.png

you know, i thought he looked a lot better and cooler when he didn't have that white applied to his eye. he looked more like a kind of style you could spin off with. but maybe that's just me.

Holy Batman ExokU.png

Welcome back to civilisation!

there's civilization here?

I haven't seen this place die this early in the night in awhile.

We need some Luna magic.

lkb8w.png

the first one seems like it'd perfect for an avatar.

cute, also.

well FUCK YOU TOO quote-tags.

Edited by Princess Viscra Maelstrom
  • Brohoof 2

I honestly can't even write in present tense when roleplaying.

I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one like this. I can't do present tense when roleplaying either. It hurts my poor chicken head. Speaking of that, I totally fainted last night and didn't start my post. No worries though, my primary activity today will be RP posting, coding, and some more sleeping. I am a tired chicken. :3

• Brohoof 2

No worries though, my primary activity today will be RP posting, coding, and some more sleeping. I am a tired chicken. :3

You need at least an extra 4 hours of sleep and three times full meal for that VnCRQ.png

And what it is with present tense D:

• Brohoof 1

I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one like this. I can't do present tense when roleplaying either.

Who the hell writes in present-tense, anyway?

Yay for summer school teaching me the purpose of the word "had".

(Here's me REALLY kicking up the pace...)

Ganaram had finished up telling his story and had now turned his attention to the others. Electrobolt seemed to be uninterested with his story -- or maybe he was reluctant to say anything; It was always hard for him to tell one way or the other -- and Amber had just now spoken out her thoughts; Perhaps he was more emotionally solid than he had thought. That is, until Amber started laughing out loud.

He couldn't help but wonder what was up with Amber, anyway; He couldn't help but think that she was unstable somehow, but regardless, it felt good to know that he was reassured, that he was more emotionally sound than he would have thought otherwise.

Perhaps more emotionally solid than somepony was secure with their items -- the one pony who had now accompanied them had seemed to have been thrown into a panic of some sort; Looks like he, Rook, had lost something, but he didn't know what, and he didn't know where to begin.

Ganaram got up again -- his bladder was calling once more -- and turned himself towards the door leading to one of the other cars. On second thought, it could wait... He had a good feeling that this Rook character may be of some aid; After all, he had offered just seconds prior. Either that or it was in his firmware that he should help out a fellow pony, or maybe the sound of Amber's voice -- shrill enough to nearly lose himself right on the spot -- was enough to divert his attention back to the group:

"Did you lose anything...?"

Ganaram inferred the time based on the moving scenery outside; It was well over half an hour since the train had gone into motion, but he couldn't be sure of it because he couldn't get a good look at any one shadow of anything tall outside. That and the train was now crossing over a river, which didn't help his bladder at all. That and he saw somepony else go into the bathroom previously, but he has yet to see that pony come out yet.

He went back to his seat, clutching his back legs, staring at the other three ponies. It was one thing to look like an emotional wreck in front of somepony, but to have to pee was a different thing altogether. He felt like he was being stared at again, so he needed something to break the trance:

"Well? What is it that you lost?!!"

-----

(Since I can also control the other train,... We'll consider Sandweaver's last chain of events as deleted up to him washing his face, and declare him missing in action from the bathroom. We'll say he's not returned from the bathroom.)

Ganaram did everything in his power to keep himself together, but not only was it exhausting, he was being disturbed-- Wait, a missing journal, and Rook's a treasure hunter? He didn't find much humour at the name "Daring Rook", but then he didn't wanna risk messing the seat.

When he felt like he could hold it again, he began to tune himself back in on the conversation:

"What do you guys think?"

To which Ganaram replied with:

"Well, we haven't been on the train for too long, probably half an hour or so, so it can't possibly be too far off. At best, it could still be in this very car. ... There's no bathroom on this car, isn't there...?"

Ganaram looked out again. Another river...

>> "So Rook... What's so important about this journal, anyways...?"

Ganaram yelled out, attracting the attention of everypony else:

"CAN YOU GET ON WITH IT?!!"