General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

It probably isn't. But I think the beauty of it outweighs the bad and destructive.

Well, it might be good for you, but by the dark lords I couldn't survive anything lower than 15 Celsius, or 59 Fahrenheit C4uV9.png

And green scenery is also beautiful, and not trying to kill you

iBzJn.jpg

Considering the fact that where I live it snows once every 6-7 years, I might be a little biased.

You never have any bad experiences with terrible weathers? VnCRQ.png

Where the hell is the score for my earlier bam :c

And that whole "buried under the snow" ordeal couldn't be good for anything

qONGb.jpg

The snow you can get rid of. The rain, you cannot. The snow can trap you at home. The rain can destroy it. I'll take the snow, thank you very much.

Considering the fact that where I live it snows once every 6-7 years, I might be a little biased.

In my city, it snowed about 6 years ago. Before that? 85 years have passed. Good thing I at least went to Canada in Winter for a month.

I just don't like the cold conditions, unless I'm clothed appropriately for winter. Winter can be a great season if taken advantage of. Unfortunately, I don't get much snow where I live now. Means I don't get to toboggan, snowboard, snow mobile/four wheel, or other winter miscellaneous activities I can't participate anymore. 

And say no to ice fishing. It's horrible. D:

I don't care for cold either in all honestly, but its somewhat better than being really hot. Between them both, I'd rather have fall/spring weather.

I can't do any of that either, cause it doesn't snow much at all where I live. But I still somewhat like it.

Oh, dear Lord! Who came up with ice fishing?!

• Brohoof 1

You never have any bad experiences with terrible weathers?

Of course, we get hurricanes down here.

In my city, it snowed about 6 years ago. Before that? 85 years have passed. Good thing I at least went to Canada in Winter for a month.

Sometimes the length between snowfalls here will increase to 10+, but damn. 85 years is a long time.

I don't care for cold either in all honestly, but its somewhat better than being really hot. Between them both, I'd rather have fall/spring weather.

I can't do any of that either, cause it doesn't snow much at all where I live. But I still somewhat like it.

Mild weather is always nice. Especially if you have the choice to choose between warmer and cooler clothes (ex. jeans vs shorts). I'm totally with mild weather so I can wear whatever I want. Not in favor for spring, because it's usually wet from snow melting, and rain. However, the season is still to be appreciated. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, it might be good for you, but by the dark lords I couldn't survive anything lower than 15 Celsius, or 59 Fahrenheit C4uV9.png

And green scenery is also beautiful, and not trying to kill you

You never have any bad experiences with terrible weathers? VnCRQ.png

I'm not sure what the lowest temp it gets over here, but I'm sure I couldn't stand that  either.

Especially since I get cold very, very easily.

Green is beautiful, yes.

But it's just as dastardly as anything else.

It's just horribly ineffective, is all. ;3

Every tree you walk past is plotting to fall on top of you, only to be thwarted by its roots.

Guys, you don't know how much I want it to snow in my area... Last time it snowed was back in 2008.

And if you wanna fish for ice, go to my fridge. I have a ton of ice.

Sometimes the length between snowfalls here will increase to 10+, but damn. 85 years is a long time.

0_x I always thought that snow in my area happened once every 30 years... But then it snowed at least three times during the 2000-2010 decade.

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune

What self-respecting MLP fan doesn't put their favorite pony somewhere on their postbit?

Yeah, all my favorite ponies appear at some point in my posts. You just have to keep refreshing to see them all. :3

Why do long-maned stallions have to be so adorable...?

And what about Lapis Lazuli?

Well, I was going to go read the keep reading the Trixie Train RP...when suddenly I found myself in the position of therapist.

What in the world does that mean?

155p63s.jpg

The snow you can get rid of. The rain, you cannot. The snow can trap you at home. The rain can destroy it. I'll take the snow, thank you very much.

68F1H.jpg

Everything looks apocalyptic under the snow D:

Of course, we get hurricanes down here.

Hurricanes? Damn....DrVv5.png

Say, ever see any pets flying in the hurricane?

Green is beautiful, yes.

But it's just as dastardly as anything else.

It's just horribly ineffective, is all. ;3

Every tree you walk past is plotting to fall on top of you, only to be thwarted by its roots.

Nay, the worst killer is the mosquitoes and ants :V

• Brohoof 2

Well, it might be good for you, but by the dark lords I couldn't survive anything lower than 15 Celsius, or 59 Fahrenheit

But you live in Indonesia! AKA, very close to the Ecuator. Of course you're cold weather isn't going to suit you unless you had been to cold places before for a good amount of time. That's why I love Buenos Aires, at the most least. We get from 0ºC to 40ºC through the whole year, so You get used to most stuff (although Canada in Winter was obviously extreme considering we had a day that was -25ºC. Ironically, it was the only day the sun had come out XD).

You never have any bad experiences with terrible weathers?

What would be bad experience in your book Star? I mean, I know you live in a place where rain and probably monsoons and typhoons can be pretty damn common, right? :huh: 

That be the city of Buenos Aires my friend. 

And what about Lapis Lazuli?

What in the world does that mean?

Lapis is adorable, don't worry. :)

And what it means was, that I was about to continue reading the RP, but then in Facebook one of my friends came with one heck of a trouble that I tried to help him with.

Everything looks apocalyptic under the snow D:

You've never seen everything until you watch a man USING A KAYAK from the amount of water in the streets after lots of rain. Trust me, it's hilarious but dangerous.

Hurricanes? Damn....DrVv5.png

Say, ever see any pets flying in the hurricane?

I'm sure it's happened, but I've never stayed during any of the stronger ones that are capable of such things to see it. I've evacuated for all the powerful ones.

Yeah, all my favorite ponies appear at some point in my posts. You just have to keep refreshing to see them all. :3

You're doing it right.

Edited by bluetrace

And what it means was, that I was about to continue reading the RP, but then in Facebook one of my friends came with one heck of a trouble that I tried to help him with.

Ah, I see. Is he alright now? Will you get a chance to read it soon?

But you live in Indonesia! AKA, very close to the Ecuator. Of course you're cold weather isn't going to suit you unless you had been to cold places before for a good amount of time.

We have lots of mountains, and some can go close to 5 Celsius.

What would be bad experience in your book Star? I mean, I know you live in a place where rain and probably monsoons and typhoons can be pretty damn common, right?

Been there, I spent my entire time there regret ever existing in the first place n2MfF.png

Typhoon in my place is rather impossible, the worst I can get is either massive downpour or terrorist attack :3

You've never seen everything until you watch a man USING A KAYAK from the amount of water in the streets after lots of rain. Trust me, it's hilarious but dangerous.

kayak is for noob. Try swimming naked, which I totally did when I'm 8 H66x8.png

Edited by Starshine

~Snip~

Random fact: I actually didn't have much of a problem with Derpy's original voice.

Though, I am also very much ok with them changing it, since it was a mistake and all, just not with what they decided to change it too.

And I. Hate. Mosquitos.

Those bastards love to bite me. D:

Ah, I see. Is he alright now? Will you get a chance to read it soon?

I think he is. Though he's probably still in one predicament inside his head. And don't worry. Unless my distraction abilities decide to come up, tomorrow night I should read it.

• Brohoof 2

Did JayBee ever get your Asteria done?

The one you asked him to place the cutie mark on?

Reason I asked is cause I wanted to try doing, so I did, and and wanted to see how they compare.

Basically to see if I'm getting any better at this stuff.