Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

asdfhaksdjfkj

omg+what+hahaha.jpg

FF16 is better than FF17, the scrolling and internet cache is bugged on the newer version @_@

A huge hatchet covered in tomato sauce can give you a better intimidation factor

I still have version 15.

A .357 will work just as well, I think.

Does anyone here remembers about the old Avatar?

33wnxwx.jpg

I still have version 15.

A .357 will work just as well, I think.

Right now any version above 14 is better than 17. They are still trying to fix the scroll bug there :x

• Brohoof 2

So I was lurking around the statuses, and I found out that AJ is probably getting a song in the next episode, which is on the 22nd. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0ooooooooo happy right now, especially since I love country :wub:.

• Brohoof 2

So I was lurking around the statuses, and I found out that AJ is probably getting a song in the next episode, which is on the 22nd. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0ooooooooo happy right now, especially since I love country :wub:.

>Inb4 Hasbro cancels it, someone else takes the spotlight, or she has a techno song

• Brohoof 2

img-1010153-1-187178__safe_rainbow-dash_

Really...? That's the kind of thing that a YTPer would do to S3E7...

(Transmutes you into an orange)

Yeah-huh..

http://derpiboo.ru/123736

Apparently, we have been neglecting the adventures of the Internet Browser Ponies...

My character's a pegasus...

Trust me, being an almost-exclusive IE user (Outside of school, since Macs can't install IE), I've had a lot of adventures with that silly little pony :P. Like I have this weird glitch where I have two different IE shortcuts on mah taskbar (This is not the glitch); one for IE itself, and one that directly goes to YouTube. Anyways, I have this glitch where the Flash player will fail for some reason on one of these shortcuts but the other ain't usually affected. If both are, it usually means the Flash player needs to be updated, but other than that, it's a strange little glitch.

Lapis Lazuli: "Now now Arcanel, what did I tell you about feeling strange sources from outside? And besides, you don't want to make Berry angry, do you?"

How did my character get in here?

It seems that 'Berry Pie has found his way in here...

I was playing games.

May the Dice Gods be with you So, how's about the final task thing between you and Berry?

Thank you.  :)

And well, I had a few last things to ask him before starting. Say, did you read the test I was given?

She can. It's called a candle.

... <_< I should have known you were going to say that. :mellow:

That's what I'm expecting to happen.   I dunno how many rounds we have though...

Well, you should have enough to survive for a day: After that, use fire extintor. After that, shovel. After that expensive stuff. Not necvessarily, but preferably in that order. ^_^

• Brohoof 1