General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

@@Arcanel, Okay, I made the post. Now go read it and tell me all your thoughts on Asteria.

TL;DR version? :blink: I made the underestimation of the century.

Long version? I now see Asteria as somehow being similar to Key in some ways. Just as mischievous and just as cute when she needs to be. I seriously thought of her as a bit more innocent. But then again, I think I sometimes forget that she IS 15. When you look that adorable however...cut me some slack. :lol:

Still, with your presentation of Asteria, her addition will probably make an even more interesting ride in the train, and I now consider the relationship between her and Lapis to also be much more interesting. :D

• Brohoof 2

Ditzy does make it really cute though.

Did you press the "Save Derpy" button?

TL;DR version?  I made the underestimation of the century.

Long version? I now see Asteria as somehow being similar to Key in some ways. Just as mischievous and just as cute when she needs to be. I seriously thought of her as a bit more innocent. But then again, I think I sometimes forget that she IS 15. When you look that adorable however...cut me some slack.

Still, with your presentation of Asteria, her addition will probably make an even more interesting ride in the train, and I now consider the relationship between her and Lapis to also be much more interesting.

Well, she is smart, and she knows how to use what she has. She is resourceful and very creative. But she is nothing like Key Gear to my knowledge. Key grew up on the street, so I'd think she'd be tougher. Asteria grew up in a nice little village on the edge of Equestira, or something.

I imagine it is around this area. Bear with me, I am not an artist.

Asteria_s_hometown_location.jpg

And I haven't contradicted her written down personality to the best of my knowledge, so I can properly expand upon her. But she is innocent though. She doesn't get as suspicious of other ponies. If they seem genuine, she'll believe them. That's why Lapis has to keep an eye on her.

But really, Lapis himself doesn't know how mischievous she is. She acts differently around him, or at least I'll try to make it that way. She did seem different in my initial post to Pony Mystery Theater.

• Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

What button?

The one in the video did it by itself so I had no say in the matter.

But I would have had it allowed me to.

Replay the video. The second time it says to save Derpy, you can press the button.

• Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

i hate having days off school. i degenerate into a useless blob of nothing. i'm not motivated to do anything, and i get very negative about everything.

help please.

Looks like you have a bad case of Sunday Neurosis.

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

Well, she is smart, and she knows how to use what she has. She is resourceful and very creative. But she is nothing like Key Gear to my knowledge. Key grew up on the street, so I'd think she'd be tougher. Asteria grew up in a nice little village on the edge of Equestira, or something.

I imagine it is around this area. Bear with me, I am not an artist.

img-1013943-1-Asteria_s_hometown_locatio

And I haven't contradicted her written down personality to the best of my knowledge, so I can properly expand upon her. But she is innocent though. She doesn't get as suspicious of other ponies. If they seem genuine, she'll believe them. That's why Lapis has to keep an eye on her.

But really, Lapis himself doesn't know how mischievous she is. She acts differently around him, or at least I'll try to make it that way. She did seem different in my initial post to Pony Mystery Theater.

I see. Though I expected the words "resourceful and creative" mostly around writing, not getting out of trouble. ^_^

And the reason I compared her to Key, is because of this phrase: "She just neded to be cute and charming. That was what usually worked anyhow." For someone who's supposed to be innocent, that sounds rather like a mastermind at work. :lol:

Still, I get what you mean though.

• Brohoof 2

I did not know that was a real thing...

It's in medical dictionaries.

Defined as that empty/meaningless/"What the hell do I do now?" feeling you get after the work week/school week ends.

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

What in the world have you been up to?

Preparing for the end of the world obviously. Drawing, homework, my main fault was starting a 3 hour movie at 1 am last night.

@,

Oh god, not that song.

@,

Mirror Force in Pokemon? Sounds like something Pinkie would pull.

• Brohoof 1

VHerT66.png