General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

i recently bought them all, rereading them, currently on 12 of 13.
i don't think i actually read them all... i think the last 3 books i never read

I don't think I'd be able to read the rest of the series now...

a0AgWVX.png

<>

i don't think i actually read them all... i think the last 3 books i never read
Aah, well ateast you get fulfill that and get the achievement for it. (its worth like, 100 or so points by itself)
I don't think I'd be able to read the rest of the series now...
Why not?

7Crdz3K.png

I'd have no problem with chilling on a laptop for an extra 3 hours after finishing an exam. You think you passed it?
The only problem I had was School's Internet = poop. But yeah, I know passed my "Stagecrafts" Final, though college speech...is a whole nother story.
  • Brohoof 1

siggy.png

The only problem I had was School's Internet = poop. But yeah, I know passed my "Stagecrafts" Final, though college speech...is a whole nother story.
I know that feel of crappy school internet. Mine sucked as well.

And that's good.

Well, the Stagecrafts part, that is.

Money.

Oh. Fair enough.

Though, I'm sure you could find it online for free.

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

Money.
Public Library. 

How sad would a heartbroken pony crying in the rain be?
Depends on who... You know what, it would be sad no matter who it was. 7/10 at the most on my sadness scale. 

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Hello again.

Too long to be read. (More memespeak...) Honestly I only read the first part because I was too busy with other legitimate stuff.

Too long; didn't read.

abridged version: Crazy earth pony, carnival of nightmares, mind control, wedding.

abridged version: Crazy earth pony, carnival of nightmares, mind control, wedding.

What about the part where the mane six come with the Elements of Harmony and eradicate Carnival Cat?

Flutters_and_Dash.png

What about the part where the mane six come with the Elements of Harmony and eradicate Carnival Cat?

oh yes that too. the elements cured luna and reimprisoned discord so what effect would it have on CC? it would probably free big macintosh and all of the kidnapped from the spell. but also CC  could  have sludge attack them and coat their elements in tar .how do you imagine they would each be defeated by the elements of harmony? 

oc_foe_yay_by_sand_josieph-d3hjk30.png

Edited by Carnival Cat

oh yes that too. the elements cured luna and reimprisoned discord so what effect would it have on CC? it would probably free big macintosh and all of the kidnapped from the spell. but also CC  could  have sludge attack them and coat their elements in tar .how do you imagine they would each be defeated by the elements of harmony? 

She's just a normal pony. The elements would has been used on the sludge creature. Then, completely powerless, the mane 6 would have her sent to the dungeon.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

nuuu

y u sad, jahbay :c

... How so...?  :(

What's a matter?

Without going into too much detail, my dad passed away on Christmas Day in 2008, and I was just having a brief moment of "I miss my dad, so I'mma go cry."

Might go watch some videos. See if I can cheer myself up a bit. :3

"My breakfast is plotting to kill me."

My Website - YouTube
n6e0Y8v.gif