General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

You're more mature than a good portion of humans I've seen in both internet and real life. Maturity is very subjective anyway 

While that is all well and good, you haven't yet commented on my latest post. I'd like to hear about what you think of Asteria.

• Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

When you say something like "I feel pity to all who claims that a fictional character is their girlfriend. Are you that low?", not really <_<.
Well, sorry for involuntarily insults something that you never told anyone in this thread. I apologize for my lack of omnipotency AhGSr.png
While that is all well and good, you haven't yet commented on my latest post. I'd like to hear about what you think of Asteria.
Still writing the comment :x
  • Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Kill people in Battlefield 3 with friends; that's a true way to spend your "Christmas".

Not my traditional way of celebrating Christmas, but I'm open minded of new ideas. ; )

Spend some time with family etc. and We saw some really awesome lights tonight :)!

Yeah, I'm having a Christmas dinner with my grandparents. Going to be helping my mother prepare some dishes. I'm hoping that day turns out really well. I always enjoy seeing my grandparents. I feel sorry for my other two siblings that don't show as much affection to my grandparents. They're very wonderful people, but sometimes my grandfather can be a bit stubborn, ahaha. But I still love him. 

Plus, I'm trying to save some money for boxing day because I'm looking at some things I might consider purchasing. Also I had finished all my Christmas shopping for some gifts I bought for my friends.

• Brohoof 1

[Throws that song back to 2008]

Throw it a bit farther, it actually belongs in 2006.

Okay, posting system is now officially fucked.

I'm caught inside Jay's mind. Halp.

Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 3

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

Well, sorry for involuntarily insulting something that you never told anyone in this thread. I apologize for my lack of omnipotency AhGSr.png

Still writing the comment :x

*Fixed

That's, like, the 2nd sentence you've said where you messed up one word, and then I can't understand what you're trying to say at all.

Also, the hell is omnipotency?

Edited by spas-ticShotty

spasticShotty-1753.png

[Throws that song back to 2008]

Throw it a bit farther, it actually belongs in 2006.

Okay, posting system is now officially fucked.

I'm caught inside Jay's mind. Halp.

Jay's posts and minds has a way of doing that...

Often.

*Fixed

That's, like, the 2nd sentence you've said where you messed up one word, and then I can't understand what you're trying to say at all.

Just add the word "about" between "something" and "insults".

That shouldn't be hard to figure out.

And I think something about knowing everything? Idk.

7Crdz3K.png

g7nHQ.jpg

It was likely that she knew Lapis, and him being the pony that he was, entertained this mare tales of his adventures. He loved to do that, and he of course had to have mentioned her. How could he not? Asteria was always the one to save the silly stallion when things went wrong.
And the response Asteria received, while logical and quite reasonable, sounded dismissive. The mare was clearly worried about her and wanted to pretend the noise was nothing at all. She mentally shrugged. She'd have to find out later, perhaps with somepony else to run for help or something.
"Okay, I'll answer your questions, but you have to answer some of my own too. You never did tell me your name. And do you work on the train? You seem a bit serious for a passenger, and you smell like food. Are you the cook?"

This filly is too smart for her own good. Are you sure she is 15? 3lnNF.png

Considering her mentor is Lapis, it doesn't really seemed too far-fetched :x

Overall it's very nice to read, and the vibe is very different than when you write about Lapis. Asteria's excitement when she heard about Lapis was very cute/adorable/wuvable :wub:

A potential being a godly being that knows everything?

Seriously, how should I know about you and AJ when you never told me anything?

• Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Jay's posts and minds has a way of doing that...

Often.

I think it's because I use square brackets instead of the internet's usual asterisks for action thingies.

To me [This] looks cleaner than *This*.

• Brohoof 1

"My breakfast is plotting to kill me."

My Website - YouTube
n6e0Y8v.gif

I think it's because I use square brackets instead of the internet's usual asterisks for action thingies.

To me [This] looks cleaner than *This*.

I don't think that would cause your post to eat everything.

It just doesn't make sense.

But I see what you mean. I do somewhat like that, but always use asterisks instead.

7Crdz3K.png

g7nHQ.jpg

This filly is too smart for her own good. Are you sure she is 15? 3lnNF.png

Considering her mentor is Lapis, it doesn't really seemed too far-fetched :x

Overall it's very nice to read, and the vibe is very different than when you write about Lapis. Asteria's excitement when she heard about Lapis was very cute/adorable/wuvable :wub:

A potential being a godly being that knows everything?

Seriously, how should I know about you and AJ when you never told me anything?

I thought everyone who knows me knew this. I guess no one ever told you or you didn't see a lot of mah posts (I don't usually flaunt mah love for AJ as much anymore since I assume most people know just how much I love her. Looks like I was wrong :P).

• Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png

Guys, Guys it's me, Guys...

So how is it going.. haven't posted here in literally forever but part of that is to blame me trying to take a break from the forums for a week which failed after four days... anyways hi everyone how's it going.

That's good, I rather see you. : - )

Yay, someone responded to my post! Yay. So what's the huge discussion going on here right now? It's got to be something good, it always is.

THERE WAS A REASON WHY NO ONE DID! :|

Nah, I can't be mean. I'm just messing.

And nothing's really going on right now. The fun was when Star said something about those who claim fictional girls as their girlfriends.

But thats passed.

7Crdz3K.png

Yay, someone responded to my post! Yay. So what's the huge discussion going on here right now? It's got to be something good, it always is.

Well, everyone's talking about Jay's mind. Don't go there, brah. I'm kidding. I asking everyone's plans for the holiday break. Just curious what people were doing. I myself have am just spending time with friends, family, and I'm working.

I think they are arguing over string theory.

• Brohoof 1

This is a signature.

dA3rL.jpg

Christmas... Is it sad that I'm actually miles away from my family right now? :/

I assume most people know just how much I love her. Looks like I was wrong

Not gonna lie, Clarity did a better job at that. VnCRQ.png

Now you reminds me... It has been quite some while since the last time I saw him

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

dA3rL.jpg

Christmas... Is it sad that I'm actually miles away from my family right now? :/

Not gonna lie, Clarity did a better job at that. VnCRQ.png

Now you reminds me... It has been quite some while since the last time I saw him

lol. Dat cheapskate father.

I wouldn't really say so.

It is a little odd, but not exactly sad.

>Him

Clarity is a girl, brah.

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

THERE WAS A REASON WHY NO ONE DID! :|

Nah, I can't be mean. I'm just messing.

And nothing's really going on right now. The fun was when Star said something about those who claim fictional girls as their girlfriends.

But thats passed.

Hmmmm..... that would have been fun to......

Well, everyone's talking about Jay's mind. Don't go there, brah. I'm kidding. I asking everyone's plans for the holiday break. Just curious what people were doing. I myself have am just spending time with friends, family, and I'm working.

Talking about people's minds is always fun... at least I think it is... and as for what I am doing over the Holiday Season... I'm doing it right now.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmmm..... that would have been fun to......

Talking about people's minds is always fun... at least I think it is... and as for what I am doing over the Holiday Season... I'm doing it right now.

Alright, see you over the holidays. ^_^

Anyone do any Christmas shopping for friends or a special somepony?