General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Holy molly, writing all that took much longer than I thought :wacko:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/29125-welcome-to-exile/

It's actually a little sad how it degraded into nothing. The plot went stale. But it is still interesting to read. Learn about the first time I tried my best.

Seems like there is a lot of dying RP like that AhGSr.png

I will read it later, for now I was busy on... things

DE4E3.gif

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Um, perhaps that is true. Are you an artist, or do you mange a group or something?

I am an artist and will post work here or there. But I'm also a viewer. Lately, I've been focusing more and more on not only my work, but what I say about it and which groups I accept them (if applicable). DeviantArt isn't just an art exhibition. It's a social network, so what you say and where you place them matter. The Artist's Comments are a way to demonstrate your ability to communicate professionally and respectfully to your audience and your craft. The groups demonstrate a first impression on the artist him or herself. So as a viewer, over the past two weeks, I've been focusing much harder on the whole package for myself as an artist and viewer; if I see any of the three that go wrong (even by a hair), don't expect me to add it to my favorites at all.

Edited by Dark Qiviut

"Talent is a pursued interest." — Bob Ross

Pro-Brony articles: 1/2/3/4

I will read it later, for now I was busy on... things

Okay, awesome. Tell what you think of my character and the RP as a whole. Read the OOC if you must to fully understand.

• Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

DeviantArt isn't just an art exhibition. It's a social network

I kinda disagree with that.
I view places like DeviantArt and YouTube only as platforms to display works and get feedback.
The feedback you get through comments isn't really enough for me to call YouTube a social network.
Sure, you can make friends, but it's still not a social network...

Places like Facebook and Twitter - where you can tell other people about the stuff you created, and connect with friends - are social networks.
  • Brohoof 1

"My breakfast is plotting to kill me."

My Website - YouTube
n6e0Y8v.gif

I am an artist and will post work here or there. But I'm also a viewer. Lately, I've been focusing more and more on not only my work, but what I say about it and which groups I accept them (if applicable). DeviantArt isn't just an art exhibition. It's a social network, so what you say and where you place them matter. The Artist's Comments are a way to demonstrate your ability to communicate professionally and respectfully to your audience and your craft. The groups demonstrate a first impression on the artist him or herself. So as a viewer, over the past two weeks, I've been focusing much harder on the whole package for myself as an artist and viewer; if I see any of the three that go wrong (even by a hair), don't expect me to add it to my favorites at all.

I don't do any of that. Art is art to me. You don't need to try too hard to view it.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Hm... The first time I got warning was... six months and a half ago. Shit that's a long way 3lnNF.png

Okay, awesome. Tell what you think of my character and the RP as a whole. Read the OOC if you must to fully understand.
Reading it now. So far it looks good :V

k3v45pe.jpg?1

That's a lot of points.

I used to have 250, because I posted something near-NSFW, but now I'm back to 0.

466 in total (or im bad at math), also two zero point ones (got another warning a little after posting the pic)

This is a signature.

@@Arcanel, Say, while you're here, I'd love for it if you'd read through this RP. I want your opinion of Misty Leaves.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/29125-welcome-to-exile/

You know, at first I panicked at the amount of pages, then realize they are MUCH, MUCH shorter than the Trixie RP. :lol: I'll start reading  tomorrow Berry don't worry. But for now, I really have to go to sleep.

Holy molly, writing all that took much longer than I thought

I know that feel bro. I totally know that feel. :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

Reading it now. So far it looks good :V

I guess. in the beginning, things were fine. You might even say it had a future. Read the OOC afterwards. 

Also, I want your opinion of Misty Leaves once you finish.

I'll start reading  tomorrow Berry don't worry.

Good luck. I'm not exactly proud of Misty, but I really want your opinion of her.

But for now, I really have to go to sleep.
 Ah well, good night.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

I got a warning for not taking my warning to heart?

Silly mods!

HA!

Are you serious? That's hilarious.

I didn't anything like that when I got a warning for excessive vulgarity and started to talk about it.

Like such a fucking thing as excessive vulgarity can exist. Pfft.

7Crdz3K.png

vQTUn.jpg

Like such a fucking thing as excessive vulgarity can exist. Pfft.
The same way you can die if you breathe too much lEJ9q.png

Too bad there is no "sheer lack of vulgarity"

Also, I want your opinion of Misty Leaves once you finish.
The RP is... weird. The linked OOC thread doesn't match at all :x

Is there only three participants?

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

You gotta go big or go home.

I really don't see the point in heaping scorn on other members just for the sake of getting warning points. It is nothing to be proud of.

And, in the future, if you have a question or complaint concerning moderation actions, please open a mod dispute ticket and the issue can be discussed there. Posting your warnings in the GCT is not the way to address your concerns.

• Brohoof 3

Say, any ideas on what should be added on the Mini? :x

Just one question. Is there someone else working at the Inn?

Good luck. I'm not exactly proud of Misty, but I really want your opinion of her.
Ah well, good night.

Will do, but hey, maybe she's better than you think. And thank you.

And oh yeah guys, I have an account now in Skype right now. I should be under Arcanel in theory so...yeah...I SHOULD be able to be contacted. I SHOULD be able to be contacted. 

• Brohoof 2