Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

And in my absence, TTC has came out with a 4M+ rendition of Last Brutal Sister Flandre Scarlet, Direwolf20 has started his season 5 Let's Play series, and I have to pee.

(Too lazy to find Dire's vid)

Let me ask this to those who deal with MIDI files: Is EIGHT million notes in the span of 3.5 minutes overkill?

your custom title should be "I Have to Pee" xD

good lord, the project file of such a huge-ass MIDI file... *shudder*

• Brohoof 3

And in my absence, TTC has came out with a 4M+ rendition of Last Brutal Sister Flandre Scarlet, Direwolf20 has started his season 5 Let's Play series, and I have to pee.

Hi Ganny! And...Viscra is right. You almost always go saying "I have to pee" at least once. :P 

your custom title should be "I Have to Pee" xD

Shouldn't you be supposed to be covering Ganaram by the way? :P 

@@Starshine, Aaaaaand there! Now the day wasn't that uneventful on the GCT RP. :lol:  

• Brohoof 2

your custom title should be "I Have to Pee"

good lord, the project file of such a huge-ass MIDI file... *shudder*

One day... There will be a 10M MIDI file, and my label will read that... (The pee part.)

This is the part where I go out to get a new computer. Farewell, my brother's computer and my dinosaur computer.

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune

>1 pony has replied to a personal conversation

>Not GCT RP

I'll write something if I can think something up.

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Thanks man   Arcanel really like some thinking aloud, isn't he? Welp, now to wait for another pony to post something

Your welcome. :) Plus I can't post on the Trixie Train RP until Scoots and Electro do anyway. ^_^

And yep. He does that a lot. Just like me. :lol: Read that stomach thing? That's something I would totally do for sure! ^_^ And yeah...nobody's left right? I mean..everyone is either on the kitchen, in the way to the kitchen or asleep on the rooms. The only ones who should post would be Haven and Paradox, right? :huh:

what am i supposed to do, lock him out of the bathroom and see how long he can last?

Wouldn't you pad him or something? :P  

• Brohoof 1

0HHCa.jpg
How things could have been very different to the girl...

I'll write something if I can think something up.

yay

And yeah...nobody's left right? I mean..everyone is either on the kitchen, in the way to the kitchen or asleep on the rooms. The only ones who should post would be Haven and Paradox, right?

Paradox and pretty much everyone is already in their own rooms. Haven is still on the lobby, and Lapis is currently in the kitchen VnCRQ.png

How things could have been very different to the girl...

I have a theory on why they took out that final part, but I would really like to know the writer crew's reasons themselves.

Paradox and pretty much everyone is already in their own rooms. Haven is still on the lobby,

Wait, but Paradox is heading to the kitchen, and I think that so is Haven... :huh:  

• Brohoof 1

Wait, but Paradox is heading to the kitchen, and I think that so is Haven... :huh:  
Synth just got his key from Pine and is in the Lobby after asking him about the smell of food in the air.

Not sure what he's gonna do now, though. Probably go to his room to check it out.

• Brohoof 1

Synth just got his key from Pine and is in the Lobby after asking him about the smell of food in the air.

Not sure what he's gonna do now, though. Probably go to his room to check it out.

Right! Decide on whether his hunger beats his curiosity or his sleepyness. :lol:

Shit, I misread something again 3lnNF.png

I have a theory on why they took out that final part, but I would really like to know the writer crew's reasons themselves.

The good ending could be taken out because it was not "dramatic enough". I hope that's not the real reason though...

~Put your ass in the airPut your ass up in the airPut your ass in the airPut your ass up in the air~

~Put your ass in the airPut your ass up in the airPut your ass in the air Move around like you don't care!~

:|

Why is this song stuck in my head and still playing?!

• Brohoof 1

The good ending could be taken out because it was not "dramatic enough". I hope that's not the real reason though...

Nah, I don't think the writers would base themselves on drama, they know better than that. My theory is that the return of LD will be made different. If she returns that is. Maybe not as asking for forgiveness...rather just something else.

Plus, if you look at Season 3, look at ALLLLLL the forgiveness that has been done on this season...sans Lightning Dust. I'm begging to believe there's a reason for that.

Shit, I misread something again

Well, Haven proved me wrong on Synth, but Paradox was def heading to the kitchen.

I don't know what song is that, I think I'd rather not know. :lol: 

i'm a bit too tired to do that right now.

I see. Oh well, running it is for Ganny! ^_^

Put your ass up in the air~

WodlA.gif

My theory is that the return of LD will be made different. If she returns that is. Maybe not as asking for forgiveness...rather just something else.

Ooh... Maybe she will return with her own acrobatic team to challenge Wonderbolts? G16t5.png

So much want

Plus, if you look at Season 3, look at ALLLLLL the forgiveness that has been done on this season...sans Lightning Dust. I'm begging to believe there's a reason for that.

We still have Flim&Flam, Iron Will, and those teens dragons. Not sure about the forgiveness theme though.

• Brohoof 3

Ooh... Maybe she will return with her own acrobatic team to challenge Wonderbolts? So much want

I actually hadn't thought of that, but that's actually cool! :D My thought was that she did a good deed.........for her own needs to get the Wonderbolts get the eye on her once more, which wouldn't be surprising. But like I said, I can't pinpoint the feeling of her face in the last part. I can't tell if it's remorse, or just the sadness of her getting expelled. :huh: 

We still have Flim&Flam, Iron Will, and those teens dragons. Not sure about the forgiveness theme though.

I know, but I'm not saying more returning characters though. AS for the forgiveness...let's see...Pinkie saying sorry for the problems her clones might have caused. Redeem of Trixie. Redeem of Babs Seed. And Applejack saying sorry for the troubles she caused in Apple Family Reunion.

I'd say that's enough for me.

And you did hear about "Keep Calm and Flutter On" right? And oh, they released a new title today as well.

• Brohoof 1