Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I hear the problem with it is that its interface is dramatically different than what Windows users are used to.
I thought the metro stuff was like a different version of the start menu.

Looking at some of the screenshots of it, the taskbar still exists, so I'm still up for using it.

And it's also a Windows product, so there's going to be people who think it's crap regardless.
I'm one of the few Windows users that likes using Macs.

I hated Macs at first, but there's not so much hate any more. :3

Edited by Jolly JayBee

Hey, for the GCT RP, I think it should be the same continuity as the Mini RP. That way, the ponies involved would already know Lapis Lazuli beforehand. The people in the Mini RP will be joining the GCT RP, right?

I did have a username change left.

I guess you got bored of it, eh?

• Brohoof 1

Hey, for the GCT RP, I think it should be the same continuity as the Mini RP. That way, the ponies involved would already know Lapis Lazuli beforehand. The people in the Mini RP will be joining the GCT RP, right?

I guess you got bored of it, eh?

Yeah. And I couldn't say that Rarity was better than Pinkeh.

It made my heart hurt. :c

And I'm back in the game. If all goes well, I may begin regretting getting Windows 7 for my new build. (There are upgrades, though, right?)

Oh, you know me oh so well, Ganny.

In a cs188 YTP, there was an image of the Instamammogram-- I mean, uhh, Instagram website. It's a way of sending your beautiful ass to your friends.

I'm kinda hoping that Windows 8 isn't as crap as people keep saying it is.

As long as an OS works for what I want, I'm fine with it.

So far, so good...

I hear the problem with it is that its interface is dramatically different than what Windows users are used to. And it's also a Windows product, so there's going to be people who think it's crap regardless.
I thought the metro stuff was like a different version of the start menu.

Looking at some of the screenshots of it, the taskbar still exists, so I'm still up for using it.I'm one of the few Windows users that likes using Macs.

You have less of a start menu, but then it's compensated for a more sleeker start menu. If anything, the Desktop and Start Menu switch places.

O31JO.gif

So... It would be after everyone separated to their own ways on Canterlot? G16t5.png

I'm liking this idea

• Brohoof 2

You know what sucks? I'm out of name changes. So now I'm stuck like this.

Your a donor, so impersonations get slightly difficult. :lol: Why do you think I got successful when I passed as The Gemmed Stare, back in Halloween? ^_^

Another spike episode!?   *punches self*

To be fair, Spike at Your Service seems more of a shared protagonism of Applejack and Spike than a centric of his own. Plus...

PETS! :D Now that I think about it, we did have a scene from that episode.

Something caught fire. I and everyone here had to put it out. Now I'm covered in soot. Fuck washing, I need to sit and check my PM box

Oh my, what caught on fire?! :(

• Brohoof 2

Your a donor, so impersonations get slightly difficult. :lol: Why do you think I got successful when I passed as The Gemmed Stare, back in Halloween? ^_^

To be fair, Spike at Your Service seems more of a shared protagonism of Applejack and Spike than a centric of his own. Plus...

PETS! :D Now that I think about it, we did have a scene from that episode.

Oh my, what caught on fire?! :(

It really wasn't supposed to be successful.  :P

I would never actually steal somebody's name. That'd be mean.

Edited by Urdnot Pinkie Pie

oh my, what caught on fire?! :(

Some kind of belt-fed machine thingy that used to fry the plastic so it gets softer and easier to yada-yada. Long story short, it needs to be heated up 24/7, and the damn thing just went WHOOSH n3WKz.png

I have a very interesting afternoon

• Brohoof 1

It really wasn't supposed to be successful.  :P

I would never actually steal somebody's name. That'd be mean.

Haha! :lol: When I went as The Gemmed Stare, I literally created the name. I trickedf some people over here. B) If I were to make an impersonation...that'd be more difficult because of the title thingy. :mellow:

Check this out.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/43717-this-is-just-sad/?p=1034891

So... It would be after everyone separated to their own ways on Canterlot?

I'm liking this idea

Yeah, I guess so. When they see the fliers requesting help for an expedition, they will recognize the name Lapis Lazuli. And that explains for why they would join an expedition to the unknown south.

I'm glad you do. I had a bout of inspiration.

• Brohoof 1

Check this out.

Yeah, I guess so. When they see the fliers requesting help for an expedition, they will recognize the name Lapis Lazuli. And that explains for why they would join an expedition to the unknown south.

I'm glad you do. I had a bout of inspiration.

That was sad indeed

This idea is great because while this adds a bit to the story, it is still allows other ponies to get on :P

But this also means that we have to finish the Mini before we start the GCT RP 3lnNF.png

• Brohoof 1

But this also means that we have to finish the Mini before we start the GCT RP

Most of our players are beginners and they shouldn't play too many games just yet.

Say, do I have to accept all friendship request sent to me in this forum? 59ybA.png

Most of our players are beginners and they shouldn't play too many games just yet.

What do you mean "too many games"? :wacko:

At the current rate we should have the Mini finished in like... Two months, at max.

Check this out.

oh my gawd

oh my gawd

oh my gawd

i love this idea

• Brohoof 2

Give me a bit of time to process a few images (I'll post them tomorrow), and I'll show you the papers that I vandalised out of boredom.

Two things:

- A statement that is deliberately cut off su

- I give you a diaper, and I instruct you to find a use for it other than what Viscra would use it for. Would you follow that instruction?

Hi all! I'm working on a Earthbound hack and it's going to have Ed Edd N Eddy and Nazz in it.

Thankfully, I'm on the last Ness sprite to edit to look like Ed. After it's done

I need to go to bed, cause I'm sick.

Say, do I have to accept all friendship request sent to me in this forum? img-1035028-1-59ybA.png

At the current rate we should have the Mini finished in like... Two months, at max.

Lawlno.

And 2 months?

thats a long ass time...

Like how some people can get overwhelmed if they take on too many RPs.

That worries me. It is supposed to be short. But the more practice the better. The idea is still with me for the GCT RP, so no one should worry I guess. Why do you think it will take that long?