General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

*shipping*

I am both repulsed and intrigued by this... Go on.

I thought you were a fan of shipping.

I never said I'd ship myself with others. That would be just creepy. But if it gonna happen, it's gotta be done right.

• Brohoof 3

Flutters_and_Dash.png

I never said I'd ship myself with others. That would be just creepy. But if it gonna happen, it's gotta be done right.

Aye, I concur with that train of thought. I just posted that to get your reaction to it.

FIssy rarely enters this thread. there's gotta be someone here that people are bound to ship me with. :x

The obvious choice is Ganny.

• Brohoof 3

VHerT66.png

Waking up at 2:30 in the afternoon really puts a damper on your mood. Not to mention I feel like total crap physically too.

*angrydash*

I tried to tell him it can be good when done right. His loss.

I dunno, it doesn't do anything for me.

Which is funny, because I used to call myself a furry at one point... I think my brain is trying to repress that period of time in my life.

• Brohoof 2

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

I dunno, it doesn't do anything for me.

Which is funny, because I used to call myself a furry at one point... I think my brain is trying to repress that period of time in my life.

i was one before, too. well, i'm still one, i guess, but ponies took over that part of me pretty fast though. i still enjoy anthropomorphism though, and i have at least one fursona i want to create later.

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

i was one before, too. well, i'm still one, i guess, but ponies took over that part of me pretty fast though. i still enjoy anthropomorphism though, and i have at least one fursona i want to create later.

All motes of furry left in me disappeared as soon as I ran across ponies. I think I forgot anthro existed for awhile...

And I think I had some kind of a fursona at one point, it was like a black panther or something. Then I eventually learned that black panthers don't actually exist, and are really black leopards, which led to me feeling stupid and scrapping the idea.

Me having trouble making a fursona is probably why I have this natural aversion to making an OC.

I can't believe I'm actually telling someone this. Well, I've admitted far worse things in this thread...

• Brohoof 3

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

All motes of furry left in me disappeared as soon as I ran across ponies. I think I forgot anthro existed for awhile...

And I think I had some kind of a fursona at one point, it was like a black panther or something. Then I eventually learned that black panthers don't actually exist, and are really black leopards, which led to me feeling stupid and scrapping the idea.

Me having trouble making a fursona is probably why I have this natural aversion to making an OC.

I can't believe I'm actually telling someone this. Well, I've admitted far worse things in this thread...

huh. i never knew that about black panthers...

i had trouble creating OCs, as well. mine are just lucky coincidences that happened by mere accident. i think the only ones i actually decided on having was my Yoshi fursona (now dead and buried and became the much better designed Viscra Maelstrom), and my skunk fursona (after i had lost interest in Yoshi i started making up her. i still like her design and plan to revive her. called her Sheila).

the remaining ones ones happened accidentally:

Viscra Maelstrom happened after Fissy posted a furry name generator on that godawful forum we were on. i got the name Rave Unicorn Silly Dagger, the two first of which was what lead to him designing the first version of Viscra Maelstrom. was first called Disco Maelstrom by him, until i came up with the much better name Viscra i go by pretty much everywhere now.

Elaysia Hornbark was a random pony i generated in the Pony Creator, which i then expanded on until i came up with the new design. her design and backstory is in the RP Character section on the forums.

CAPS LOCK PONY was the result of me being utterly bored and insane enough to write the first ever post on here entirely in caps lock, which lead to a few people going "Viscra's caps lock is best pony". therefore, CAPS LOCK PONY was born.

• Brohoof 1

KvTw2d6.png

i had trouble creating OCs, as well. mine are just lucky coincidences that happened by mere accident. i think the only ones i actually decided on having was my Yoshi fursona (now dead and buried and became the much better designed Viscra Maelstrom), and my skunk fursona (after i had lost interest in Yoshi i started making up her. i still like her design and plan to revive her. called her Sheila).

the remaining ones ones happened accidentally:

Viscra Maelstrom happened after Fissy posted a furry name generator on that godawful forum we were on. i got the name Rave Unicorn Silly Dagger, the two first of which was what lead to him designing the first version of Viscra Maelstrom. was first called Disco Maelstrom by him, until i came up with the much better name Viscra i go by pretty much everywhere now.

I don't think I would have trouble coming up with an OC... I could probably sit down and come up with some stuff and a design, but I just really don't want to. And if I did make one, people would probably want me to roleplay with it, and I don't do RPs.

And I can see you like the colors black and white, with you having a skunk fursona and your current pony OC...

How did he get "Viscra Maelstrom" out of "Rave Unicorn Silly Dagger"?

I don't think I would have trouble coming up with an OC... I could probably sit down and come up with some stuff and a design, but I just really don't want to. And if I did make one, people would probably want me to roleplay with it, and I don't do RPs.

Well if you ever do, I can always draw it for you.

VHerT66.png

And I can see you like the colors black and white, with you having a skunk fursona and your current pony OC...

How did he get "Viscra Maelstrom" out of "Rave Unicorn Silly Dagger"?

people don't seem to RP with me as any of my characters, and i have 3 of them.

heh, i guess i do. the main reason for them being those colours, though, is from the simple fact that i adore skunks.

i went as Yoshi Maelstrom on the forums. i think i told him i wanted the last name of my pony OC to be Maelstrom, so he got it from there. Viscra is something i scrambled up myself, though, from a certain pony's name (take a guess as to where the letters come from).

Edited by Princess Viscra Maelstrom
  • Brohoof 1

KvTw2d6.png

Viscra is something i scrambled up myself, though, from a certain pony's name (take a guess as to where the letters come from).

So what you're saying is this: Viscra is an anagram, just like Ganaram.

Wait here.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I'm tempted to make a "General Chat's Thread" because of the other parody thread "General Cat Thread" but I couldn't find a good picture of that painted portrait of the General-y pony that's in the dessert car on Mmmystery on the Friendship Express.

Regardless, it's getting late in Germany and I'm hitting the sack. G'night and God bless, everyone.

• Brohoof 2

ehh, sort of, i guess. it's the first 2 letters and first 4 letters of a certain pony's first and last name.

If it doesn't use all the letters of a different name, then it's not an anagram.

Also, I didn't figure it out using the anagram generator that I've been using...

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Well if you ever do, I can always draw it for you.

Trust me, you'd be the first person I'd go to if I were to make one, but I don't think I ever will.

i went as Yoshi Maelstrom on the forums. i think i told him i wanted the last name of my pony OC to be Maelstrom, so he got it from there. Viscra is something i scrambled up myself, though, from a certain pony's name (take a guess as to where the letters come from).

I got nothing.

Trust me, you'd be the first person I'd go to if I were to make one, but I don't think I ever will.

I wonder why you would say that.

59363+-+4th_wall_what_4th_wall+Scrunchy_

Added incentive is added incentive. I'll be here if you need me.

• Brohoof 1

VHerT66.png