Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I don't know how to do that haha!

And after Haven, you'll fight me! :D I use AJ, Rarity AND Twilight by the way. I think my mane is between Rarity and Twilight however.

@, I have no idea what just happened.

But good games. You still seem to remember most of what you knew back then.

you kicked my flank I admit :3

I hate that bitch Pinkie, but you became rather predictable. 

The game, I don't how to say it, feel incredibly weird, it seems that blocking is useless because I always seemed to be hit by one of your random Pinkie attacks.

I confirmed that Rarity sucks A LOT, it's impossible to hit or link combos with her, I am not a keep away player, but with Rarity I had to do that. *sigh*

I confirmed that Rarity sucks A LOT, it's impossible to hit or link combos with her, I am not a keep away player, but with Rarity I had to do that. *sigh*

You'd be surprised what Rarity can do Sparky. :mellow: Anyway, wanna face me now? :D  

• Brohoof 1

you kicked my flank I admit :3

I hate that bitch Pinkie, but you became rather predictable. 

The game, I don't how to say it, feel incredibly weird, it seems that blocking is useless because I always seemed to be hit by one of your random Pinkie attacks.

See, I did get better. :3

and you haven't played in forever either. So that matters as well.

Pinkie Pie fucking rules. X)

And thats cause I only know two comboes that intertwine that everyone else uses.

That and you didn't seem to pick up on it too much so it didn't make me think to change up anything.

Otherwise I'd have gone to footsie style. X)

Her finger's last two hits and cartwheels are overhead. If you're defending low, you're gonna get hit. Other than that, sometimes it will register the slightest tap forward and cause you to lose your guard. Its kinda annoying at times.

And Rarity is a keep away character.

You're supposed to last time I checked. I mean, Ive seen people get up and close with her very well, but I thought her main use was supposed to be a zoner. You should see Arcy with her. He knows how to keep anyone without range away quite well. Its hard to get close to him and then be able to attack. :|

Speaking of which, you should fight him if you're still up for some fights. He's been waiting this whole time.

And we should play again sometime. :3

See, I did get better. :3

and you haven't played in forever either. So that matters as well.

Pinkie Pie fucking rules. X)

And thats cause I only know two comboes that intertwine that everyone else uses.

That and you didn't seem to pick up on it too much so it didn't make me think to change up anything.

Otherwise I'd have gone to footsie style. X)

Her finger's last two hits and cartwheels are overhead. If you're defending low, you're gonna get hit. Other than that, sometimes it will register the slightest tap forward and cause you to lose your guard. Its kinda annoying at times.

And Rarity is a keep away character.

You're supposed to last time I checked. I mean, Ive seen people get up and close with her very well, but I thought her main use was supposed to be a zoner. You should see Arcy with her. He knows how to keep anyone without range away quite well. Its hard to get close to him and then be able to attack. :|

Speaking of which, you should fight him if you're still up for some fights. He's been waiting this whole time.

And we should play again sometime. :3

Rarity is a keep away, but you can also "combo" with her and keep close, you should've seen me when I first downloaded the link, I was practicing combo after combo after combo, I knew that Rarity would fit me like a glove.

But after discovering that everything I've learned was techable, it became useless, I tried to do one of my old Rarity combos on you, and you always teched out of it. It was really sad. :(

I like to make strings of combos and not just lower your health bar by keeping you aways and shoting projectiles at you, to be honest the closest to that is Twilight and Pinkie, Applejack doesn't seem very much appealing to me.

still I'm very excited for the game, and if the c&d finally gets resolved I would hope for them to fix her.

You'd be surprised what Rarity can do Sparky. :mellow: Anyway, wanna face me now? :D  

I closed everything! D:

HMMM I guess I can give it a shot, hope it doesn't lag bad :(

Edited by Sparkity

I closed everything! D:   HMMM I guess I can give it a shot, hope it doesn't lag bad

If you could open everything, I would appreciate it honey. :D And by the way, last time I checked with me, your ping was below 190 when compared to me, so we should be fine. :mellow:  

• Brohoof 1

If you could open everything, I would appreciate it honey. :D And by the way, last time I checked with me, your ping was below 190 when compared to me, so we should be fine. :mellow:  

you better do me a lap dance fine, getting back online >.>

• Brohoof 1