General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

you better do me a lap dance fine, getting back online >.>

Filly please lap dances are overrated. Excellent! Thank you Sparky!  :D

quick question: will they accept a forum banner that was made not from vectors, but from a combination of two fanarts and wishful thoughts?

I would guess that yes, so long as the MLPForums was fairly visible and the banner looked good enough to put at some point I would guess, so... I think yeah.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity is a keep away, but you can also "combo" with her and keep close, you should've seen me when I first downloaded the link, I was practicing combo after combo after combo, I knew that Rarity would fit me like a glove.

But after discovering that everything I've learned was techable, it became useless, I tried to do one of my old Rarity combos on you, and you always teched out of it. It was really sad. :(

I like to make strings of combos and not just lower your health bar by keeping you aways and shoting projectiles at you, to be honest the closest to that is Twilight and Pinkie, Applejack doesn't seem very much appealing to me.

still I'm very excited for the game, and if the c&d finally gets resolved I would hope for them to fix her.

Pinkie and Applejack keep away....

What...

I can see twi as she's basically Akuma, but the other two need to be up close and personal do do anything. Especially AJ.

Unless you mean chipping away and not combing.

AJ so far that I know has 2 or so comboes, all dealing heavy damage cause of her OP'dness earth pony heritage. Not a super long one, but its they're there.

And Pinkie only has two comboes as far as I know with other ways to continually chip them down. I only use the comboes. Especially since its also technically an infinite when done right.

Thats cause Ive learned the spots for it since Arcy does it usually.

There is a way to keep them in your grasps, you just gotta do it. I know cause one guy did it to me. He didn't launch me as high, I'm guessing by jumping and attacking earlier and had enough time to juggle me in the air and he used his aerial gems to keep me in the air longer as well.

quick question: will they accept a forum banner that was made not from vectors, but from a combination of two fanarts and wishful thoughts?

Umm, I think so.

Might as well ask to be safe.

Edited by Haven

geez Arcy for how long you've been playing this game, that was a total rape. I guess it's me and not the game, still don't know how to block the attacks.  You are awesome, I didn't knew you were into fighting games 

Are you kidding me? This isn't even my third week Sparky. :lol: And like I said before, I barely practice on my own. I always "practice" against people. :mellow: Also, you need to learn how tech better Sparky, that's your main problem. After that, you had some really cool stuff with Rarity! :D With Twilight it's a matter of practicing combos. And also, you should really try and use the chip damage from either of them, as it's really good. And more importantly, to punish my  specials when blocked them. As for me liking fighting games, HELL YEAH! B) I loved them since I was a kid! I haven't played that many, but the ones I did, I used to play A LOT. GO figure, I haven't played MvC2 nor 3, but I played the bejesus out of the original MvC, which was awesome as all hell. :mellow: I played a few others, a couple of Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter Plus EX2, The Rumble Fish, Evilzone, Digimon Rumble Arena, some Naruto games, and I think that'0s pretty much it.

trying to figure out how to get most of the whiny, squelchy sound from the synth away, and more of the raw, electric guitar sound. admittedly it's hard to tell what to do when you're not wearing headphones and it's 4:20 AM over here. maybe i should go sleep, and get it done tomorrow or so.

Are you kidding me? This isn't even my third week Sparky. :lol: And like I said before, I barely practice on my own. I always "practice" against people. :mellow: Also, you need to learn how tech better Sparky, that's your main problem. After that, you had some really cool stuff with Rarity! :D With Twilight it's a matter of practicing combos. And also, you should really try and use the chip damage from either of them, as it's really good. And more importantly, to punish my  specials when blocked them. As for me liking fighting games, HELL YEAH! B) I loved them since I was a kid! I haven't played that many, but the ones I did, I used to play A LOT. GO figure, I haven't played MvC2 nor 3, but I played the bejesus out of the original MvC, which was awesome as all hell. :mellow: I played a few others, a couple of Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter Plus EX2, The Rumble Fish, Evilzone, Digimon Rumble Arena, some Naruto games, and I think that'0s pretty much it.

my pride as a fighting game fan is less shatered by knowing that you play hardcore fighting games, you play really good with Applejack and Rarity, but with Twilight, even if you won, you were a little bit crazy with the same bnb. But the point is winning so I guess you could take that.

I admit, I am mad because I've lost all the matches, I am dissappointed because even with the game flaws and bugs, people have move on with this leak, and I keep whinning like a baby, it's embarrassing. You are good, I expected some of the hardcore combos I've seen of Rarity but I noticed that you don't use Rake Gem at all.

Yes, my teching abilities are horrible but I've never played a game with this system before, I absolutely hate it, I wish they could take it off. Marvel vs Capcom has a better system called hitstun scalling, IMO that's much better than that teching system. But if I wanna be good I guess I have to stop whinning and accept it, unless Hasbro send to hell Mane6dev. Then there wouldn't be a point to play a leak.

It's funny how I gave more challenge with Rarity than Twilight, after all the things I said about her, but with Haven I sucked with Rarity so I prefered to stick with Twilight.

I guess playing with people has it's benefits. Your Applejack is very similar to one Applejack player that raped me a long time ago.

my pride as a fighting game fan is less shatered by knowing that you play hardcore fighting games, you play really good with Applejack and Rarity, but with Twilight, even if you won, you were a little bit crazy with the same bnb. But the point is winning so I guess you could take that.

I admit, I am mad because I've lost all the matches, I am dissappointed because even with the game flaws and bugs, people have move on with this leak, and I keep whinning like a baby, it's embarrassing. You are good, I expected some of the hardcore combos I've seen of Rarity but I noticed that you don't use Rake Gem at all.

Yes, my teching abilities are horrible but I've never played a game with this system before, I absolutely hate it, I wish they could take it off. Marvel vs Capcom has a better system called hitstun scalling, IMO that's much better than that teching system. But if I wanna be good I guess I have to stop whinning and accept it, unless Hasbro send to hell Mane6dev. Then there wouldn't be a point to play a leak.

It's funny how I gave more challenge with Rarity than Twilight, after all the things I said about her, but with Haven I sucked with Rarity so I prefered to stick with Twilight.

I guess playing with people has it's benefits. Your Applejack is very similar to one Applejack player that raped me a long time ago.

>Doesn't use rake gems at all

What are you talking about?!

He loves using those damn things on me. D:

Did he actually not use them as much on you? No fair!

Also, thats how I felt once I figured out he was a fighter. :lol:

And I suck at fighting Twilights. :|

Not sure why. Its more than likely cause she has both overhead and lows in her combo that I always have trouble guarding where as Rarity has all normal unless she's jumping in.

Oh, and just hold up to tech when you're flying through the air and

down when you're gonna hit the ground. That's all there is to it other

than learning when to hold it.

Edited by Haven

>Doesn't use rake gems at all What are you talking about?! He loves using those damn things on me. D: Did he actually not use them as much on you? No fair!

wait what's Rake gem? :/ lol

I guess I forgot the name of the moves, he doesn't use dd + button much to be explicit.

And I suck at fighting Twilights. :| Not sure why. Its more than likely cause she has both overhead and lows in her combo that I always have trouble guarding where as Rarity has all normal unless she's jumping in.

Twilight has a really short range, but it happens that Arcy's Rarity is really agressive, she doesn't gives you time to think what to do until she is on you with her annoying flying scarf thingy :lol: