General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Dashie! What have they done to you?! Was my first reaction :lol:

c'mon, you know she's cute when she's all embarrassed like that XD

well, its official, i am in deep loathing of the fighting is magic game

what? why? it's so full of win

what? why? it's so full of win

because, I HATE THE F@!##@% CONTROLS, THEY DONT MATCH WITH MY PLAY STYLE, NO MATTER HOWMUCH I CUSTOMIZE THEM, ITS ALL WAY TO FLAT, IVE USED ANALOG AND MY THUMBS MY WHOLE LIFE, ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO KEEP UP

AND THATS NOT ALL, APPARENTLY EVERY PLAYER IS A DAMN GOD AT IT, I STRAIGHT OUT SAY "i need a battle at the same level as me" AND ALL I GET IS WHOOVES IN MY FACE FROM A PRO, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

that felt good to get out

Edited by Staticthor Draconus
  • Brohoof 1

long post that apparently felt good to get out

would you like to play with me? I'm too much of a noob to even think about winning, therefore we could practice a bit, both of us, it may be fun X3

Edited by Delzepp

would you like to play with me? I'm too much of a noob to even think about winning, therefore we could practice a bit, both of us, it may be fun X3

.........i dont believe you when you say noob.........does noone know the chart of skill anymore

Well... Static... you could get an adapter to use your own controller like a PS joystick or a XBOX joystick or whatever you use. As for the rest, it's about practicing dude. :)  

• Brohoof 1

aww, c'mon, I promise I won't cramp your style

cramp my style? what muffins have you been eating

Well... Static... you could get an adapter to use your own controller like a PS joystick or a XBOX joystick or whatever you use. As for the rest, it's about practicing dude. :)  

i cant get one while im shit broke, fastest way for me to make money is or my monitized youtube videos to be watched nonstop, and i doubt you guys would help me with that

what game are we talking about today?

fim leak

i cant get one while im shit broke, fastest way for me to make money is or my monitized youtube videos to be watched nonstop, and i doubt you guys would help me with that

Can't say that we could... let me ask you, what's your button configuration in the keyboard? 

Can't say that we could... let me ask you, what's your button configuration in the keyboard? 

well, for 1, im using an old laptop, so thats a point to take into account, but it barely effects gamplay

and i use asdf instead of asdq  

dpad for movement of course

well, for 1, im using an old laptop, so thats a point to take into account, but it barely effects gamplay

and i use asdf instead of asdq  

dpad for movement of course

I see... well... does it complicate you to have to make movements with the right hand instead of left, like in a joystick?

See, I couldn't get used to that, so while I was using keyboard, or when I have to use it, I use movement:

W: up

S: down

A: left

D: right

And for buttons A, B, C and D (or Weak, Mid, Strong and Magic, if you want to refer to them like that).

1: A

2: B

3: C

4: D

This being in the numpad of course. Since I don't know if you have one, maybe you could try adjusting it?

I see... well... does it complicate you to have to make movements with the right hand instead of left, like in a joystick?

See, I couldn't get used to that, so while I was using keyboard, or when I have to use it, I use movement:

W: up

S: down

A: left

D: right

And for buttons A, B, C and D (or Weak, Mid, Strong and Magic, if you want to refer to them like that).

1: A

2: B

3: C

4: D

This being in the numpad of course. Since I don't know if you have one, maybe you could try adjusting it?

no i do not have a #pad

and using my right hand for movement doesnt hinder me....accept that unless im using my thumb, i cant activate the special attacks

which are poorly designed, button wise, if you ask me

I think it's more or less getting used to it. I had never played with a 4 button system before, but I didn't mind it that much, and this is coming from someone who mostly played fighting games like Marvel vs Capcom. It's actually a nice touch IMO when you add the D or Magic button.

I think it's more or less getting used to it. I had never played with a 4 button system before, but I didn't mind it that much, and this is coming from someone who mostly played fighting games like Marvel vs Capcom. It's actually a nice touch IMO when you add the D or Magic button.

its still not my cup of tea, ill just sit on it a while i guess

Dude, really? You have that game? Sweet, we gotta play together one of these daus

It seems so. 12.3 I believe it is, or thats what the download said at least.

kbyt4ea.png

;) hi

you seem like you belong in here my new member you are now a veteran of the GCT

>Veteran

Oh, no. Not to be a downer or anything, but he's got a ways to go before he's a veteran.

Family member now, yes. Veteran, no.

well, its official, i am in deep loathing of the fighting is magic game

lel

because, I HATE THE F@!##@% CONTROLS, THEY DONT MATCH WITH MY PLAY STYLE, NO MATTER HOWMUCH I CUSTOMIZE THEM, ITS ALL WAY TO FLAT, IVE USED ANALOG AND MY THUMBS MY WHOLE LIFE, ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO KEEP UP

AND THATS NOT ALL, APPARENTLY EVERY PLAYER IS A DAMN GOD AT IT, I STRAIGHT OUT SAY "i need a battle at the same level as me" AND ALL I GET IS WHOOVES IN MY FACE FROM A PRO, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Say you're just learning how to play and getting into fighting games, then go from there. And fighting good people is how you get better. If my internet allows me we can go practice if you want.

Of course, I'll go easy and all.

And as for controls, you just gotta get used to them. I'm a console player just like you, but I got used to keyboard just fine. In fact, I find it better than my current controller for that one specific game.

no i do not have a #pad

and using my right hand for movement doesnt hinder me....accept that unless im using my thumb, i cant activate the special attacks

Why would you use your right hand for specials? Just put that over by your left.

And its not poorly designed, if thats the case then a lot of arcade games are poorly designed even though they've been around and accepted by many for years.

Again, just gotta get used to them.

• Brohoof 1

It seems so. 12.3 I believe it is, or thats what the download said at least.

is that a fighting game? :o

>Veteran Oh, no. Not to be a downer or anything, but he's got a ways to go before he's a veteran. Family member now, yes. Veteran, no.  

WOW that's mean, at least he choose to give up on being famous on the forums to hang out here. What would you categorize me?