Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

The thing I despise about them, is that I already knew what I was doing. There was really nothing new that I was taught, it was just rehashed from high school. 3 classes and it was the same thing in all of them. If you made it though high school, you can write intelligently. There's still some professions that require a higher knowledge of the subject, but most can get by with high school English classes.

Well, that's just the college you're attending. I know for a fact that the college level English courses at the school I'm going to are miles harder than the one I'm now.

Sure, you can have enough to get by... That's just getting by though. And like you said, there's many professions out there that require it. I still think it would be helpful in any situation.

Alright, new question: Anypony play Simcity 4? Who hasn't been asked that?

spas-ticShotty does/did. Too bad he got banned, eh?

Also, will you be responding to that PM I sent you? It says you looked at it, but I can't be sure if you read it. I would like an answer. You can say no to my request if you wish.

Also, will you be responding to that PM I sent you?

It takes time for me to respond, but also far too much time, at the moment, for me to do any sort of vectoring. The modding department calls for me once more.

It takes time for me to respond, but also far too much time, at the moment, for me to do any sort of vectoring. The modding department calls for me once more.

Alright, I understand.

Kyronea... that's just evil ;_;

eYZz0On.gif

Racist? I don't recall prum ever being racist...

Refer to Viscra's post above you

Neat. I may just use that for an avatar.

mlfw5095-DOITFILLY.png

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 1

Then I can't help you there

Oh, do you mean this post?

also "fuk u faget lelelel" and smug remarks via .GIFs.

Then that would fall under homophobia, not racism. Although I don't think Plum is actually homophobic. Nor racist.

Oh, do you mean this post?

Then that would fall under homophobia, not racism. Although I don't think Plum is actually homophobic. Nor racist.

she's just doing it for shits and giggles. she just fucks around with such comments.