Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

leave my best friend alone!!!

You're a funny guy.

On second thought, I might be ok with this in general...

No second thought needed, the pieces have already been set in place.

Exactly, "structuring." In the classes here, it's assumed you already know how to structure well, and they make you focus more on writing fluidly and in a profound, "educated" way.

Because I'll totally be using that in my future job... Reports maybe, but not much else besides that. If you can speak intelligently, you can write intelligently. Just get your point across, no need for fancy schmancy uses of the English language.

• Brohoof 1

o///o

6YTkDsI.png

Don't even bother putting it into a spoiler or anything.

I certainly enjoy having this on my television screen, because it doesn't make me look like a pervert to all who walk in the room.

No, certainly not. That's preposterous. 

Edited by Plummy
  • Brohoof 2

Still suffering from back and hip pain. Other than that,  very nice,  because it's the first day of spring break.   Hao u?

Super late too reply D: just got off of work. Yuck back pain and etc. is awful... And hooray for spring :3  

don't think I didn't see that

I never said nor thought you wouldn't.

Especially since I did it in plain view.

*Brings spork up to my face and gives you a psychotic look*

Don't even bother putting it into a spoiler or anything.

I certainly enjoy having this on my television screen, because it doesn't make me look like a pervert to all who walk in the room.

No, certainly not. That preposterous. 

I have to agree with this for once since Im stuck sitting in my mother's daycare until my she gets off.

Spoiler saucy things for those who just so happen to be in such an occasion.

>MadBrony

>Epplejeck avvie

>Muffin

>MadBrony = Delzepp 2nd Gen?!!!?

Strangely, this was exactly what I was thinking...

-----

Last night was incredibly fun. Sleeping outside is hard, but it was a good laugh with some friends, and we managed to raise over £400 for a homeless charity biggrin.png

• Brohoof 1

Last night was incredibly fun. Sleeping outside is hard, but it was a good laugh with some friends, and we managed to raise over £400 for a homeless charity img-1315229-1-biggrin.png

neat-o, I'm proud of you smile.png

hey there MadBrony XD apparently, you're the more advanced me, therefore I'm happy that you've joined the GCT too laugh.png

Edited by Delzepp
  • Brohoof 1

I wanna do a comparison:

I get sick probably once a year, and it's never serious. Am I that resilient to disease?

depends highly on your lifestyle and what you eat

'Cause my brother gets sick a lot, and he's f!cking stressed. For him, that happens 3 times a year, I guess...?

an average of 3 times per year is still pretty much normal

I wanna do a comparison:

I get sick probably once a year, and it's never serious. Am I that resilient to disease?

Lucky. I too get sick rarely. But when I'm sick, it freaking sucks. I mean, not super terrible like I'm gonna die, but still. About a year ago I had Glandular Fever.

Because I'll totally be using that in my future job... Reports maybe, but not much else besides that. If you can speak intelligently, you can write intelligently. Just get your point across, no need for fancy schmancy uses of the English language.

Being able to write proficiently is a plus in any field, I would say. It's just a plus in general. If company sees how well you can write, the chances of them hiring you soar through the roof. Very confident and solid usage of the English language in writing is like carrying a giant flashing neon sign over your head that says "I know what I'm doing."

And they're not trying to get you to use English in a "fancy-schmancy" way, it's about being able to write intelligently. Which, as it turns out, is not always a product of being able to speak intelligently. Translating floating ideas in your brain to paper in a flowing manner is a lot harder than you'd think. For me, at least.

And yes, I'm defending a class that I despise taking. Why? Because there are a lot of people out there who benefit greatly from it, and I can see how it does.

• Brohoof 2

an average of 3 times per year is still pretty much normal

Lucky. I too get sick rarely. But when I'm sick, it freaking sucks. I mean, not super terrible like I'm gonna die, but still. About a year ago I had Glandular Fever.

The fact that my brother's f!cking stressed, and the fact that stress affects your immune system, tells me that he's overstressed and the fact that he's sick so much means that his body's telling him, "Hey, dummy, stop being so stressed".

I only had that happen to me only once before.

The fact that my brother's f!cking stressed, and the fact that stress affects your immune system, tells me that he's overstressed and the fact that he's sick so much means that his body's telling him, "Hey, dummy, stop being so stressed".

I only had that happen to me only once before.

that's definitely a possibility

And yes, I'm defending a class that I despise taking. Why? Because there are a lot of people out there who benefit greatly from it, and I can see how it does.

The thing I despise about them, is that I already knew what I was doing. There was really nothing new that I was taught, it was just rehashed from high school. 3 classes and it was the same thing in all of them. If you made it though high school, you can write intelligently. There's still some professions that require a higher knowledge of the subject, but most can get by with high school English classes.