Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Powerpuff Girls General Thread

Evilshy

Mojo Jojo is best villain in the show, I don't care what anyone else says

MOOOOOOJO JOJO!!! lol, I loved how he always said his name like that xD Just makes me laugh thinking about it... Been long since I last saw the show though... :P

• Brohoof 1

You know who was really bloody scary? HIM.

I googled him the other day, apparently he's a sadistic immortal demon mastermind, sometimes refered to as the devil, feeds off negative energy and he's only called him because his name makes full-grown men scream in tears.

Also, in his free time, he likes to do aerobics.

• Brohoof 1

i used to watch that show all the time...but i havent had cable in 8 years so i havent seen it in forever

but i freakinlove it! mojo jojo is the greatest villain evar!

MOOOOOOJO JOJO!!

It's been ages since I saw it, but it was the best when I was a kid. There are tons of memorable scenes.

I am not Bubbles! Bubbles is not my name! For the name Bubbles is not the correct name to address me by, because is not my name! If you were to address me by the name Mojo Jojo, that would be correct, for my name is Mojo Jojo! And I will only be addressed by that name, which is Mojo Jojo! And furthermore, it is not "we" who will rule the world - it is "I"! I, being Mojo Jojo - who is not Bubbles - shall rule this world alone, which is to say, without anybody else, and without anybody else shall I rule this world! And when this world is ruled by only one person, and not a collective group, that one person who shall be ruling the world will be none other than me, Mojo Jojo!

I remember there was one episode that consisted entirely of Beatles references. Edited by Randomiser
  • Brohoof 1

I used to be ridiculed in grade school for taking an interest in PPG. I was mostly afraid to come out and proudly display it since I'd just end up becoming the laughingstock of the school.

Then again, I was also picked on for liking Nintendo and Mario games, so whatever.

I should start watching this show again. We have a bunch of VHS tapes and DVDs, but not the complete series DVD set, which I'd love to get at some point.

I still watch it and PPG is the only reason I even tried MLP in the first place.When I saw the eyes were the same in both shows I felt the need to atleast give MLP a chance,I don't regret that descision at all :P.

On a side note,you all remember the dramatic mojo jojo parody right?

Posted Image

(edited)

I laughed quite hard at "Curses". If you don't remember, Bubbles overhears the professor swearing, and the girls start swearing a ton because they don't know what it means and think it sounds cool. Now, I normally think humor comprised of people swearing excessively get's old and stupid really fast, but there's just something cute about watching Bubbles yell "stupid fucking crayon!".

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite villains were this trio

Posted Image

But Boomer is the best!

yeah, I've watched this show since I was lil in Mexico, and I still watch it to this day xD

I used to like Buttercup first, but over the years I started to like Bubbles more xD

Edited by Pinkie Pie (Pinkazoid!)

You know it wasn't until a couple of years ago when I realized the quality of most of the Cartoon Network shows. Back in my childhood their cartoons seemed annoying but after looking at the stuff that passes as animation nowadays, I understood what I had missed on.

• 8 months later...

I just recently began watching The Powerpuff Girls. It was always one of my favorite shows as a kid and I decided to check it out again. The show lived up to my expectations. It had great humor, voice acting, and animation. Now am I the only person on this forum that thinks that, or are there other PPG fans on here?

Yep, it has good writing, interesting characters and I love all the different parodies and reference in it some of which I didn't get at first as I wasn't as much into comics as I am now but some were obvious to me even then.