Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Shipping Discussion Thread V.3

Venomous

(edited)

Due to technical difficulties, this thread has been recreated.

This thread is designated for discussing shipping in FiM.

Which ship is best? Who do you ship? Talk about it all here.

OCs are allowed…I guess.

Any and all related threads will be merged here

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 1

• The topic was pinned

The ship I will always default to anymore is Trixie and Starlight Glimmer. They have such a fun, if flawed, dynamic that I can't help but always cheer for em. Likewise, Radiant Hope and King Sombra from the comics, as well as Celestia with alternate King Sombra. Such a tragic pairing. <3

• Brohoof 4

I ship Rainbow Dash with Roarke from a fimfiction story. Roarke is a metal mare and has mechanical organs and lenses over her eyes. She was a bounty hunter tasked with hunting down Rainbow Dash, but Rainbow Dash saved her life from her former ways, and showed her harmony. Then Roarke eventually paid it forward into her homeland, a land dominated by bloodsports.

Commission - Roarke and Rainbow Dash

• Brohoof 2

My main headcanon ship is Pinkie Pie and Princess Luna because opposites attract.

As for "real" ships, I would say Rarity and Applejack is definitely my number one with Starlight and Trixie taking second place. 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

My favorite ships are StarTrix and SoarinDash (although this ship isn't canon anymore), both ships are pretty cute.

Just thinking about the possibility that Soarin could've married a Pie. That would've been a pretty clever episode, IMO. 

---

"Soarin is going on a date with Limestone!?" :dry:

"He said he loved pie." :maud:

• Brohoof 1

*Walks in, sees the pictures, walks out again* :yuck: Shipping is not for me. No matter what version, 3 or earlier :wacko:

EDIT:

Starlight + Sunset Shimmer since I have to be on-topic

• Brohoof 2

Actually; I'm gonna add another. There's a certain polyamorous relationship I support!

image.png

• Brohoof 3

On 2022-06-15 at 4:11 AM, cuteycindyhoney said:

I seem to be alone in this, but I always ship my beloved Princess Twilight Sparkle, with Princess Celestia! I want another royal wedding!

large.jpg

My second favorite ship from a long time back, second only the Rarijack.

rarijack_by_kunaike-d62ewhr.png&f=1&nofb

• Brohoof 2

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Twitchy-Tremor said:

Ok so this is somewhat cram pairing but what about rarity and maud? They both like rocks and gems? 

Maybe it’s to far fetched.

If it wasn't for the show already pairing Mudbriar and Maud I would say yesssss! 

Also slightly like Maud and Starlight because of "Rock Solid Friendship" if I already didn't like Starlight and Trixie so much! 

But anyway, there's a great Friends Forever comic (my favorite mlp comic) that pairs Maud with Rarity and it's just lovely and honestly gives some shipping if not just best friends even before "The Gift of the Maud Pie." That comic makes me cry 😢

Friends Forever #29

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here's mine(Pls don't judge):

AppleSpike(Applejack X Spike)

SpArity(Spike X Rarity)

FlutterCord(Fluttershy X Discord)

SoarinDash(Soarin X Rainbow Dash)

CheesePie(Cheese X Pinkie Pie)

SugarBelle X Big Mac

FlashLight(Flash X Twilight)

StarLestia(Starswirl the bearded X Celestia)

On 2022-06-14 at 10:29 PM, Props Valroa said:

I ship Rainbow Dash with Roarke from a fimfiction story. Roarke is a metal mare and has mechanical organs and lenses over her eyes. She was a bounty hunter tasked with hunting down Rainbow Dash, but Rainbow Dash saved her life from her former ways, and showed her harmony. Then Roarke eventually paid it forward into her homeland, a land dominated by bloodsports.

What is this fanfiction called? 

• 4 weeks later...