Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Powerpuff Girls General Thread

Evilshy

In addition, I have some PPG fanart on my Deviantart page.

Seriously? Whats your username on deviantart? Is it Wingnut like your username on MLP forums? Can't wait to see your fanart, brony!

I loved it as a kid, but I haven't watched since... wow since I watched cartoons as a kid. It recently got added to Netflix, maybe I should get around to changing that.

Another show I really liked was Dexter's Lab! Are they the same creators?

Well, the PPG was created by Lauren Faust (Bubbles was voiced by Tara String, same person who voiced Twilight. Unbelievable.) I vaguely remember Dexter's Lab, but the show was cool.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Seriously? Whats your username on deviantart? Is it Wingnut like your username on MLP forums? Can't wait to see your fanart, brony!

Nope.  My username on DA is Switchpoint.  From 2004 to 2006 I drew PPG fanart on a somewhat regular basis, including a couple funny crossovers with Transformers. 

This is the only PPG art I colored myself:  http://switchpoint.deviantart.com/art/Bubbles-Loves-Her-Crayons-26335099

Edited by Wingnut

(edited)

After merging around five PPG threads into one, I am renaming this topic "Powerpuff Girls General Thread" and this should be used as a general discussion topic of the show.

tongue.png

-----

Just as a heads-up, your thread is in this one as well.

Edited by Chigens and Kay

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Gotta love PPG.

Gotta love PPG: The Movie.

Gotta hate for no reason PPGZ.

Gotta hate for no reason (also) the PPG Remake.

Anyway, HIM, one of the best cartoon villains ever, he's the creepier demonic homo version of The Joker.

Edited by Darker

• 3 years later...

Came across this thread through a Google search.

I didn't watch PPG when I was a kid because I thought it was for girls, but I finally saw it at the end of 2012, mainly because I found out it was created by the same person that created Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (another one of my favorite CN shows). Once I did start watching, I couldn't get enough. I just had a lot of fun watching it. I love all the girls, but my favorite would be Bubbles. I love her personality and I like how she can go from being cute to beating a villain. Earlier this year, I also started drawing PPG fan art (some of you may have seen my thread on Non-Pony Artwork) and I enjoy doing that as well.

Relating to PPG, I love this:

Edited by PinkiePie97

• 5 years later...

Watched PPG back in the day. I don’t see why not watch it again since it’s on Netflix again. I’m in the second season, but I’ll leave it after the fourth. I ain’t watching seasonal decay

• 6 months later...