Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Wow, this is a predicament.

>Buy GTA IV from a thrift shop for $22.

>Steam GTA series 75% off sale when I get home.

>Buy the Steam bundle for $12 in hopes of playing GTA IV with custom soundtracks and selling back the 360 version under 'defective.'

>Dem system specs after I download.

>Steam version barely runs on my laptop.

>Wanted to return the 360 version today.

What do? Getting a new computer is out of the question, and I've already got everything installed. Probably end up keeping the 360 copy, but it sucks that I got screwed over twice in the same day. DX

It's a good thing I bought the GTA pack rather than just GTA IV, or I'd probably be SoL. At least I can have 1-3, San Andreas, and Vice City. *shrug*

so i guess that means my butt is best butt, right?

if it both makes her butt chubby, AND it has to go out, it's a match made in heaven to me.

I'm going to have to post that picture in this thread again in a month's time to remind people. Why Pinkie Pie is best pony.

hey_dashie____animated_by_atomicgreymon-

• Brohoof 2

i have to disagree with that. Vinyl Scratch is best pony.

vinyl_scratch___wubs___by_namelesshero22

She's cute, but I still like Pinkie Pie waaay mooar. :V 

I do like her as a background pony though. She needs an episode, and not a fan made episode. Well a fan made one wouldn't be bad I personally enjoyed the one they had of her on youtube.

how did that escalate so fast... from banjos to pony butt in a few hours WAT R U DOIN????

stuff happens man, stuff happens

• Brohoof 2

She's cute, but I still like Pinkie Pie waaay mooar. :V 

I do like her as a background pony though. She needs an episode, and not a fan made episode. Well a fan made one wouldn't be bad I personally enjoyed the one they had of her on youtube.

the biggest difficulty in doing that is that a lot of people are going to hold onto their headcanon of Vinyl Scratch SO HARD, if it isn't exactly like they wanted it to be, they're going to flip out apeshit, big time. even something like giving her a voice actor would be hard enough, because you'd have to pick one that corresponds with her character. and so on.

the biggest difficulty in doing that is that a lot of people are going to hold onto their headcanon of Vinyl Scratch SO HARD, if it isn't exactly like they wanted it to be, they're going to flip out apeshit, big time. even something like giving her a voice actor would be hard enough, because you'd have to pick one that corresponds with her character. and so on.

I could see the whole community getting real pissed if they have her a crummy actor or something. Ahahaha! Well, I don't think they'll do that, but there will be those people who will dislike her selected voice actor most likely.

how did that escalate so fast... from banjos to pony butt in a few hours WAT R U DOIN????

Pony butt is best butt. Pony butt is best butt. Pony butt is best butt.

join us...

• Brohoof 3

I would say Dashie and AJ has the best butts, I mean its all the physical activity right? 

Well... never expected to be saying that. EVER.

In other news, today is Monday and it doesn't feel like the end of the world as I know it (HA. REM), go figure