General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

(edited)

This TwiDash fanfiction I've been working on, I'm going to try and finish it up tomorrow. I'd like a person to read and look for errors for me, and then I can submit it either tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm also going to try and see if I can get it up on Equestria Daily as well.

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 1

ForDJRainbowDash_zps2b58bbf2.png

" I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

My Friendship is Magic Fanfiction Pagehttp://www.fimfiction.net/user/The%20DJ%20Rainbow%20Dash

-Signature art designed by the lovely vinyl_scratch 13

(edited)

This TwiDash fanfiction I've been working on, I'm going to try and finish it up tomorrow. I'd like a person to read and look for errors for me, and then I can submit it either tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm also going to try and see if I can get it up on Equestria Daily as well.

I want to read it! I love Twidash! I may be able to read it, sure. Does it have any lovemaking in it?

Edited by Artemis

I want to read it! I love Twidash! I may be able to read it, sure. Does it have any lovemaking in it?

Nah, I've tried writing a sex story once a long time ago, not my cup of tea, even though I do enjoy reading them. 

• Brohoof 1

" I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

My Friendship is Magic Fanfiction Pagehttp://www.fimfiction.net/user/The%20DJ%20Rainbow%20Dash

Nah, I've tried writing a sex story once a long time ago, not my cup of tea, even though I do enjoy reading them. 

Would you like to read a Kanye West X Octavia, ahem, love fic that was made at my request by an excellent author? I can message you the link.

(edited)

Would you like to read a Kanye West X Octavia, ahem, love fic that was made at my request by an excellent author? I can message you the link.

Well then... that is probably the weirdest pairing I've seen.

So this is a humanXpony story? In that case, nah, too odd for me.

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 1

Well then... that is probably the weirdest pairing I've seen.

So this is a humanXpony story? In that case, nah, too odd for me. 

I really think you should read it. Kanye and Octavia have great chemistry.

I really think you should read it. Kanye and Octavia have great chemistry.

I'll read it tomorrow, this guy needs his good 8 hours of sleep.

Goodnight everybody, see ya when the sun comes up again, or when it sets, or where-ever it may be where you live laugh.png

Toodles!

• Brohoof 2

I'll read it tomorrow, this guy needs his good 8 hours of sleep.

Goodnight everybody, see ya when the sun comes up again, or when it sets, or where-ever it may be where you live img-1525117-1-laugh.png

Toodles!

Sleep well, white knight.

Oh look mommy lets go to this place! The Cool Zone a place of fun, safety and amusement for the whole family!

That's exactly how this place looks to me right now, and it used to be such a fun place to visit. Our amusement rides were rickety, but hey at least they still worked.

• Brohoof 2

VHerT66.png

I want a custom color! How much money do gotta throw in?

$10.00 towards Bronycon for pink (+the badge).

Every dollar you donate to the site upkeep gets you 3 days of gold. Minimum donation is $5.00

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

I want a custom color! How much money do gotta throw in?

Well you could subscribe with a 10$ per month donation to the site or just simply donate what you can. Then as added bonus you can have avatars 150 x 200 px wide. And for signatures you get 600 x 200 px wide. But that's all up to you. 

Marblepiesig2.png.fb6ac098bee1c85c0acf52419aab2729.png

Wait, is there a way to get into Bronycon? I've always wanted to go, when it first tstarted. Had no money.

Supposedly they have something working where you could go but I don't know too much about it in detail... I was going to go but college class expenses are holding me back unfortunately  :/ 

• Brohoof 1

Marblepiesig2.png.fb6ac098bee1c85c0acf52419aab2729.png

Supposedly they have something working where you could go but I don't know too much about it in detail... I was going to go but college class expenses are holding me back unfortunately  :/

That sucks! Maybe one day I will get a chance to go. Hopefully I will be 18. I'm sure plenty of hotties will remember Wolffie, the most badass blog mod on NCR.