Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Have you guys any tips on fixing/reinforcing doors so that kicking it down breaks your foot? Other than putting a bear trap inside it?

I found a neat trick you can try with a basketball placed against the door

Edited by Delzepp

What up Everypony, I am the library ATM. Libraries have free wifis. Right now I am really in the mood to make my own Daring Do Book! XD

I happen to work at a library where people abuse our free wi-fi all the time -_-

Wifi is more important than books and studying anyhow.

XD. Even though Books can help sharpen

The majority of adolescents who use our library seem to think so at least :P

I never see any Bronies, though.... which makes me sad...

Books are helpful too at Libraries and such. Also here got movies too to check out :)

One is just a more "cutesy" way of saying you hugged Someone. Thats how i see it.

Fear the cuteness of the huggle snuggle, for none can resist it's temptation.

• Brohoof 1

You spelled "Practice" wrong. xD By the way how many other vectors of me have you made? xD I doubt any others but I'll just ask. xD

And the activity here varies on different days. xD

I always spell things in British English when I'm on the web. So colour, centre, manouevre, etc...

What up Everypony, I am the library ATM. Libraries have free wifis. Right now I am really in the mood to make my own Daring Do Book! XD

I was in a wifi black hole. Not pleasant.

Wifi is more important than books and studying anyhow.

What if you need the wifi to access an ebook that you need to study with? Think about it.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention. I have Inkscape on both my PSC and the DkC. WOnder if I can sync my SVGs on the cloud...

And no, just the one Cinny vector... Nothing else...

Being alone on a Friday night with nothing to do simultaneously elicits both a liberating and a listless feeling.

It's not the alone part that gets me (I'm an introvert by nature), however; I'm just horrendously bored. Yet the fact that I'm bored and I don't have anything pressing on my mind is quite relaxing, considering this past week's events.

Today was a long day, but it sure was fun. Tomorrow will be another long day and I hope tomorrow will be fun as well. I am sure tomorrow will be super fun as well. xD

I am about to go to bed though, I have to wake up super early tomorrow and I would like to get some sleep.

But what has been happening in here? Doesn't seem like much. Just the usual I would guess.

Just thought I would check in.

I still miss spastic-shotty...

Got this from Equestria After Dark huehuehuehue

img-1840220-1-tumblr_msb73wpwdf1s44bado2

A new Braeburn x Soarin tumblr opened up. Apparently if I understand right, it'll be Braeburn as the confident one and Soarin' as the shy one.