General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I hear ya tongue.png Me though, I went to bed at 2 AM, granted I didn't realize it was that late XD But yeah... A good shower and some food can help keep me awake... Usually

I went to bed at like 11 last night. Which is a better time, and I woke up this early. I always want some time to do things before work, so yeah.

I still have a long time before work starts so yeah. At least today is a short day.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

I hear ya Me though, I went to bed at 2 AM, granted I didn't realize it was that late XD But yeah... A good shower and some food can help keep me awake... Usually

I went to bed at like 11 last night. Which is a better time, and I woke up this early. I always want some time to do things before work, so yeah.

I still have a long time before work starts so yeah. At least today is a short day.

i went to bed at 1:30 last night. i fell asleep at 4. for the record, i need to get up at 6:30. you figure out the rest.

I had trouble sleeping last night, so I got out my Twily and hugged her.

I fell asleep after that.

I don't ever remember falling asleep, but the last time I saw my computer clock, it said 03:30. It's 10:30 and I have a class in 90 minutes. I don't have a plushie save for the plushie I had since I was two that's in the gap between my mattress and the wall. I prefer big pillows. And thinking about death always throws me out of my mind. I'm taking a freakin' death class and I don't think we're at the interesting stuff yet.

I just remembered what I was gonna tell my brother yesterday. Whilst playing ScrapeUne, I jokingly asked "What is real?", and we got philosophically owned. The answer I received was "We are not real."

To what extent that means, I don't know...

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I don't even know what you are saying. xD

Well I have 2 hours left of work, I'm on my lunch break again. It's about to end though...

What's happening in here?

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

I leave Sunday and I'm going by plane~

That's cool, and--- *sees Kazuki's pic* ... X_X Why can't mobile pages report these kind of things???!!

Phew... Thanks mods/admins... Anyways... Discovery, which hotel are ya gonna stay at while you're in Disney World?

Edited by Electrobolt

The library?

THat's exactly where I wasn't 80 mintues ago.

I swear my laptop battery is on some sort of perpetual motion device, since it's been hovering at 100% for a while and it's not plugged in.

Never mind, it stated calculating the remaining battery life...

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I see :x Anyways, you should be lucky you didn't witness what happened in here a few minutes ago x.x

I'm gonna guess it wasn't good based on your previous posts... In which case, I don't wanna know.

ANd gawk, my tiping ain't good either... I'm gonna be stuck here for another bajillion nanaseconds, aka 21:00, so how's it going in 18:00-land?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Yeah... It was Not Safe For Woona x.x Anyways, I'm waiting for my parents to catch up to me at the bowling alley down here in Didney Worl, then going to bowl for an hour and have dinner

The world needs more convoluted acronyms... ANd bowling. Like, DFSWTF, AYS, NNSFW, TNNFSFW, NSFTI, NNSFTDGHBWYBEIFHKDYSHBYEFYNRNDYFNREFDNEITMNERPHSKNYERPHYDRNTIDYNDYERPHIERPUDYHYLDFHNEDHNRT, etc...

I'm, like, away from the PSC right now and in a library. I just realised that I need to write a megalomondus document but the DkC can't do that because its a dinky machine.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>