General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

My b/f lost a friend in a car crash :(

• Brohoof 1

tumblr_n255coa7H91rale04o1_r1_1280.png

Fav Quotes:

"I can't tolerate cowardice..." -Me and I don't know who else :P

"Dare to be different and never mind what the crowd thinks. Because as long as they're talking about you, they'll never forget about you." -Cyril Sneer

With the party can I finally change the thing that said "Discord's girlfriend" on bottom?

tumblr_n255coa7H91rale04o1_r1_1280.png

Fav Quotes:

"I can't tolerate cowardice..." -Me and I don't know who else :P

"Dare to be different and never mind what the crowd thinks. Because as long as they're talking about you, they'll never forget about you." -Cyril Sneer

_mlpfim__jfxgdi_by_g_do_29__anagram-d52e

Ganaram^Jade. Note it's not a multiplication sign.

Pony!OTP is DIscovery Dream/Bluebell x Jack Ordan/Whirlwind. <3

Non!Pony!OTP is ValetShipping. Pokémon Platinum changed my life forever in the worst possible way -_-

img-2770-1-KaOopxj.png

no rest for the wizardly.

Pony!OTP is DIscovery Dream/Bluebell x Jack Ordan/Whirlwind. <3

Non!Pony!OTP is ValetShipping. Pokémon Platinum changed my life forever in the worst possible way

I can't think of any non-pony shippings that I can think of, unless you want me to start gawking about Simcity 4 mods...

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I'm kinda not used to the new layout yet, but... Having the ability to click on your notification button without needing to scroll up? I can dig it :3

Scrolling on the DkC is a nightmare for me. But I'm not on the DkC, I'm on the PSC.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I'm kinda not used to the new layout yet, but... Having the ability to click on your notification button without needing to scroll up? I can dig it :3

I guess I can like that new feature. But I don't like how it blocks some of the page.

Scrolling on the DkC is a nightmare for me. But I'm not on the DkC, I'm on the PSC.

What's the DkC? I know PSC is personal supercomputer. xD I have two computers, this one I use mainly, and the other one I don't really use. But yeah.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

I has a sad, thread. :C

Why?

What's the DkC? I know PSC is personal supercomputer. xD I have two computers, this one I use mainly, and the other one I don't really use. But yeah.

Dinkmachine.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

*boops Ganny* Hello

I was thinking about the GaGeNo triad (Ganaram-Gem-Nova) and also the GaJadEl (Ganaram-Jade-Electrobolt) triad.

Overlap the two and you get the... GeNoGaJadEl 5-pony string...? Well, anyway, in that string, Electrobolt and Nova are both green and earth ponies, Jade and Gem are unicorns and named after crystals, and Ganaram's still the only pegasus in the group.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

My best friend lost his job yesterday afternoon, which isn't doing anything to help with his severe depression. And that, in turn, doesn't exactly help me feel happy either.

*hugs tightly* Things will turn out well soon enough... I'm sure of it. You know he has you, and me as well, so yeah