General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

If you stay at the top of my profile, it looks like the Pyro is sticking his flamethrower through Pinkie and into Discord, the Sniper is aiming his rifle at Twilight Sparkle and the Soldier is also angry at Twilight Sparkle. At least, on 1920x1080, anyway.

ohmy.png

What up my fillies? biggrin.png 

The distance the earth is from the sun has no correlation to the seasons, which is why I tell my mom that when it's wintertime, the sun is CLOSEST to the sun. (That's summertime in Antarctica, wintertime in the US.)

Other than that, I'm out of the house... Again.

DId I just say "the sun is closest to the sun"? I meant the eartrae is closest to the sus.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

<>

There is, however, a really big problem with that because Americans and the British (and a whole lot more people, for that matter) count numbers differently; It could be 9 billion, as in, 1000 times 9 million, or 9 thousand million, which is the long scale, or it could be what the Americans call 9 trillion, which is what the long scale refer to as 9 billion.

So, is it 9*10^9 or 9*10^12?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Some animated Gifs I made cause I was bored.

post-7934-0-55558200-1380947371.gif

post-7934-0-67186600-1380947374.gif

tumblr_n255coa7H91rale04o1_r1_1280.png

Fav Quotes:

"I can't tolerate cowardice..." -Me and I don't know who else :P

"Dare to be different and never mind what the crowd thinks. Because as long as they're talking about you, they'll never forget about you." -Cyril Sneer

Yes! They changed the "best pony" things on the profiles! Now I can select "Apple Bloom". xD

Well what's up everyone? I have work early tomorrow. That would be fun. I have had a long day and have been gone all day. xD

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

vymVYkx.jpg

"Now my friends are with me. Some of them once heroes, some my mortal enemies. And as we face each other in battle, locked in combat, we shine ever brighter!"

• Brohoof 1

Oh gosh I am so tired right now, and I feel a little sick.

I still have a lot of things to do today so meh. What's up everyone? This place seems kind of dead right now, and I don't know why.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

Oh gosh I am so tired right now, and I feel a little sick.

I still have a lot of things to do today so meh. What's up everyone? This place seems kind of dead right now, and I don't know why.

I just got home.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Let me guess. You overclicked and it broke the clickamajig.

No, I had it on the highest DPI it can handle, 8200DPI. TF2 is an intense game, you see. So I had to use my mouse on its highest DPI for an extended period of time - something I never did before - to keep up with the action.

No, I had it on the highest DPI it can handle, 8200DPI. TF2 is an intense game, you see. So I had to use my mouse on its highest DPI for an extended period of time - something I never did before - to keep up with the action.

Oh...

I only ever use, like, $10 Logitech mice...

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Oh...

I only ever use, like, $10 Logitech mice...

I'm considering buying a Steelseries Sensei to replace my G700, as Logitech's recent gaming mice offerings haven't been that... great.

That mouse has an ARM processor as powerful as the original 75MHz Pentium in it. You can theoretically run Quake on that mouse. It's meant to enhance precision by having the mouse do all the operations on itself instead of the computer handling all of the precision calculations, though.

I'm considering buying a Steelseries Sensei to replace my G700, as Logitech's recent gaming mice offerings haven't been that... great.

That mouse has an ARM processor as powerful as the original 75MHz Pentium in it. You can theoretically run Quake on that mouse. It's meant to enhance precision by having the mouse do all the operations on itself instead of the computer handling all of the precision calculations, though.

0_x I'm lost now.

a0AgWVX.png

<>