Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

What is it? I'd sure like to know!

It's a really cool and really powerful pattern technique I figured out yesterday that, at the moment, I can use to expedite the process of highway texture creation. I actually bring it up in a different forum, but I've yet to apply it to pony art and I really wanna try to apply it to pony art.

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=990.msg470289#msg470289

The basic gist is that it's like this radial bending trick for GIMP but for freely formed non-circular curves, and the best part is that it stays as a vector.

@@Jadefire, @@Ganaram Inukshuk, @

Hey, what's up?

At the moment you posted, I was in my biology class. Not sure as to why people would find science boring but I find it awesome.

I'm at a cafe.

Happy Nightmare Night Everypony ^^

Thanks for reminding me that the rest of my family forgot that it was Halloween and that we forgot the candies again.

(Happy NMN to you too, I guess).

What I just realised is that the one thing I hate about Halloween/NMN is that I never have a costume to dress in.

I wanted to be a wizard.

I wanted to be a wizard.

I also want to be a wizard.

A Guthix Wizard to be exact.

And not really a wizard at all, but a mage who just so happens to follow Guthix.

I actually plan to create me some Guthix vestments from RS at some point in my life and wear them proudly.

I also want to be a wizard.

A Guthix Wizard to be exact.

And not really a wizard at all, but a mage who just so happens to follow Guthix.

I actually plan to create me some Guthix vestments from RS at some point in my life and wear them proudly.

Gannie Runecrafter.

I've drawn Gannie Runecrafter before but I lost the vector and I can't modify the exported PNG the same way I can using Inkscape.

Excellent excuse to wear a dress. (Gannie: IT'S NOT A DRESS!!!)

By the way...

lh67.jpg

I need to better calibrate a few things...

Gannie Runecrafter.

I've drawn Gannie Runecrafter before but I lost the vector and I can't modify the exported PNG the same way I can using Inkscape.

Excellent excuse to wear a dress. (Gannie: IT'S NOT A DRESS!!!)

By the way...

I need to better calibrate a few things...

Hmmmm...That there soundwave thingy looks neat and oddly familiar.

What is it for?

Id love to have me a runescape version of my OC or pony version of my RS guy. I actually wanted to make me one at one point. Never got around to it.

Hmmmm...That there soundwave thingy looks neat and oddly familiar.

What is it for?

Id love to have me a runescape version of my OC or pony version of my RS guy. I actually wanted to make me one at one point. Never got around to it.

I was trying to do the soundwave-y thing for Synthy's cutie mark; found that pattern along path would do wonders for this situation, but it didn't tessellate properly.

So how is everyone's Nightmare Night going so far?  Mine's been going pretty good, been on sort of a Ghost Adventures marathon all night.  I can also say this is the first Nightmare Night where I've been under a tornado watch. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

So how is everyone's Nightmare Night going so far?  Mine's been going pretty good, been on sort of a Ghost Adventures marathon all night.  I can also say this is the first Nightmare Night where I've been under a tornado watch. 

I don't have a costume, despite wanting to have one. I did have a witch's hat last year as well as a makeshift wand from a coat hanger, neither of which I actually used, but that's about it. It's gone now.

On the other hand, save for little kids knocking on the door, I do have a mostly free evening. I can use that time to draw stuff.

I assume you're farther east from where I'm at, since it's only 16:45 here.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

I don't have a costume, despite wanting to have one. I did have a witch's hat last year as well as a makeshift wand from a coat hanger, neither of which I actually used, but that's about it. It's gone now.

On the other hand, save for little kids knocking on the door, I do have a mostly free evening. I can use that time to draw stuff.

I assume you're farther east from where I'm at, since it's only 16:45 here.

Yep, I'm in Indiana, and I really don't do anything for Halloween except for watching marathons of ghost shows on TV.  I have an 80's glam rocker wig hanging in my room in case I need a costume for anything.

What's up? I got like no sleep last night. xD And I am tired. I hope I can function today at the convention I am at. xD

What is anyone up to right now? I have a long day ahead of me, and somehow I wish I actually got sleep last night. xD

What's up? I got like no sleep last night. xD And I am tired. I hope I can function today at the convention I am at. xD

What is anyone up to right now? I have a long day ahead of me, and somehow I wish I actually got sleep last night. xD

Am I the only one who's well-rested?

Am I the only one who's well-rested?

Sure. xD I was well rested the other night, but last night I just didn't really get any sleep. For one I am at a hotel, for two, I was sharing it with 3 others. xD

I probably got one or two hours of sleep, I'm not sure, but I know that I am going to be dead tired later today. xD

<>

Most normalites would run towards the eyebleach station, but I'm quite immune. Plus, since I found you looking through the eyes of love when do I put my eyes on the monitor?

Where do I put my eyes...?