Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

My computer went down the drain yesterday. D: I lost my files and stuff. I really hope I didn't lose anything! But I am sure that I did.

Meh! Meh!

Losing all your files is not fun. xD I just hope I can get a new hard drive soon for my computer. I had a whole lot of files on it!

Sleeping can be fun sometimes.. Nah not really. xD

I mean it feels good to sleep sometimes but I wish that I didn't have to sleep. xD I wish I could function without sleeping. xD

So what's up everyone? It's been really dead in here. Maybe this place will get active again when season 4 starts.

Back from the dentist.

Do you feel funny? Is it real life or is it just fantasy?

By the way, don't ask me where I went to, because it's weird.

Sleeping can be fun sometimes.. Nah not really. xD

I mean it feels good to sleep sometimes but I wish that I didn't have to sleep. xD I wish I could function without sleeping. xD

So what's up everyone? It's been really dead in here. Maybe this place will get active again when season 4 starts.

I figured that there would be a comment that I would forget. By the way, dolphins do this weird thing where they sleep with half of their brains at a time. No wonder they're always active.

Or is there a correlation between sleep, brain size, and creature size? If there is, I must've forgotten...

Those times when you don't want to go to bed but your body wants to.

Even though that's not exactly how I feel right now.. xD Though I am tired.

So what's happening in here right now? Doesn't look like much, nothing really has been happening in here right now. xD

I'm a bit bored right now, maybe I should start working on reinstalling my hard drive. I would like my regular computer back. xD This one is way too slow for me.

Those times when you don't want to go to bed but your body wants to.

Even though that's not exactly how I feel right now.. xD Though I am tired.

So what's happening in here right now? Doesn't look like much, nothing really has been happening in here right now. xD

I'm a bit bored right now, maybe I should start working on reinstalling my hard drive. I would like my regular computer back. xD This one is way too slow for me.

I can't remember how many computers I went through (I actually can; about 4 or 5), but every single computer I had before 2013 was never powerful enough for me. Restore your previous computer before it's too late.

It's nearly 23:00 and I still don't wanna sleep, but I wanna... 0_x

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

I can't remember how many computers I went through (I actually can; about 4 or 5), but every single computer I had before 2013 was never powerful enough for me. Restore your previous computer before it's too late.

It's nearly 23:00 and I still don't wanna sleep, but I wanna... 0_x

I am making it work right now. I got the operating system installed on it.

I took the hard drive from my old computer that I was using and put it in my computer, I had to wipe the Windows XP partition to install the new OS, because I didn't want to lose any files.

So the hard drive has two partitions of Windows 7 on it, one boots up on my old computer, and the other boots up on my main computer, and they only work if they are on the right computer.

The OS for my old computer will not start up on my new one and the OS that is installed for my new computer will not work for the old one. Mainly because that is how Windows works. xD

But it's a good temporary setup right now. I can still access my old files and stuff from the other partion on each partition. xD

My hard drive on this computer is like full. xD I only have 8 GB left on this partition and like 40 on my other partition.

I hope to get a new hard drive soon. I want to get a solid state drive. xD

My hard drive on this computer is like full. xD I only have 8 GB left on this partition and like 40 on my other partition.

I'm gonna need 4 hard drives soon. Not for space, but RAID backup. (RAID is a technology that backs up your main hard drive onto several other ones).

Building a server for a cloud hosting service. :P

Oh my goodness, Imgur...

http://imgur.com/gallery/5vntQHz
http://imgur.com/gallery/xHyOoc9

It shouldn't be that hard to get more storage anyway, and yes, SSDs make for excellent investments.

I'm gonna need 4 hard drives soon. Not for space, but RAID backup. (RAID is a technology that backs up your main hard drive onto several other ones).

Building a server for a cloud hosting service.

I've been without a formal backup system for, well, forever. It cost me my entire set of files several times over. Now I save things to the cloud and my personal flash drives more than I do to the drives on my computer.

What's not backed up is my music (don't care too much about it since I can redownload/re-rip them), my SC4 plugins folder, and my Minecraft saves... 0_x

The worst part is that I don't have any more hard drives. The ones I have right now are either dead, old, SSD, or salvaged from all of my past computers.

It shouldn't be that hard to get more storage anyway, and yes, SSDs make for excellent investments.

Right now I have no money. xD I won't be able to afford anything. xD Maybe when I get my next paycheck.

But I'd like to get a solid state drive.

Man I have work in like 15 minutes. I probably should start leaving right now. xD