General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I just got my Furfrou the Dandy haircut in Pokmeon, she looks like an ultra bamf now. Now that I think about it I should get a guy and girl furfrou and get them both styled to match and go double battling with them.

I'm torn now between the Dandy, La Reine, and Debutante as the best hair cut for her.

Dandy:

img-2518666-1-676Furfrou_Dandy_Dream.png

La Reine:

img-2518666-2-676Furfrou_La_Reine_Dream.

Debutante:

img-2518666-3-676Furfrou_Debutante_Dream

Just wait until you unlock the rest of the styles!

Just wait until you unlock the rest of the styles!

I actually have them all already those three are just my favorites.

12_Furfrou_full.png

Is there a poll determining which hair cut is the most fabulous if not I'm going to make it!

Edited by Biznis Kitty
  • Brohoof 1

e903e0168e.png

Maybe its just me, but i don't really care for Furfrou at all. :z

Mister, Thems fighten' words I actually like my furfrou because of the fact that she is a tank and completely dominates anything. Also the fabulousness of the haircuts kind of dragged me in also.

Does anybody know how to add polls to topics? because I don't know how but my topic I'm typing now requires one. Does it just auto appear if I fill out the stuff I need in Manage Poll or is there another step in the process.

I maked mai first pole, YAY!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/94677-fabulous-furfrou-poll/

Edited by Biznis Kitty

e903e0168e.png

I actually have them all already those three are just my favorites.

img-2521492-1-12_Furfrou_full.png

Is there a poll determining which hair cut is the most fabulous if not I'm going to make it!

I don't think there is a poll for it, but I love all of them with the exception of the main 3.

Mister, Thems fighten' words I actually like my furfrou because of the fact that she is a tank and completely dominates anything. Also the fabulousness of the haircuts kind of dragged me in also.

That's actually half why I don't like it.

Damn ability is just a tad op imo.

7Crdz3K.png

I missed the eclipse or whatever was going on.

I'll have to see it on the web, cause I Know someone will post on it somewhere.

You know what I find funny?

When people cry about a place not being strictly to their liking and having other interests involved in it rather than just one thing and one thing only or having a specific interest being the main priority.

Just makes me giggle on the inside. DGhB8qR.png

7Crdz3K.png

When people cry about a place not being strictly to their liking and having other interests involved in it rather than just one thing and one thing only or having a specific interest being the main priority.
 Oh gosh, does that really happen? 0.0
  • Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Dam, that is one badass president. :blink:

I was about to say something political, but then I realized that politics would ruin this thread, so have an adorable pony instead.

full.gif

• Brohoof 1

e903e0168e.png

So my brother and I took pictures of the moon and Mars. Clearly, people with iPhones take better pictures of the moon than we can.

I was about to say something political, but then I realized that politics would ruin this thread, so have an adorable pony instead.

<>

Oh, by the way...

I once had a "deal with it" picture of Putin but I deleted it from imgur and now I can't find it again. And the best part is that he had sunglasses on that was totally in a "deal with it" kind of position...

I was reminded of something by Aleks of the Creature Hub, and remembered that he's also Russian...

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I've finally gotten around to building my Lego castles. It's not a kingdom, but it certainly will be a nice bit of land.

Original Fiction: http://mlpforums.com/topic/69008-hawkmoths-fiction/

לְעֵת תָּכִין מַטְבֵּחַ מִצָּר הַמְנַבֵּחַ.
אָז אֶגְמוֹר בְּשִׁיר מִזְמוֹר חֲנֻכַּת הַמִּזְבֵּחַ.

I've finally gotten around to building my Lego castles. It's not a kingdom, but it certainly will be a nice bit of land.

I'd like to see it stand up to the might of my Troll Army. I have the mountain castle, warship, war cart, and like 20 basic infantry units.

e903e0168e.png

I'd like to see it stand up to the might of my Troll Army. I have the mountain castle, warship, war cart, and like 20 basic infantry units.

Grr, my fief couldn't stand up to that. I'd have to call in reinforcements from neighboring regions AND hire mercenaries. I have an eclectic mix of soldiers from different sets I've collected over the years along with a troll battle wheel, viking longship, and several trolls. Of course the pride of my collection is the custom models I've built and improved upon.

By the way, I'm guessing you enjoyed The Lego Movie as much as me.

Original Fiction: http://mlpforums.com/topic/69008-hawkmoths-fiction/

לְעֵת תָּכִין מַטְבֵּחַ מִצָּר הַמְנַבֵּחַ.
אָז אֶגְמוֹר בְּשִׁיר מִזְמוֹר חֲנֻכַּת הַמִּזְבֵּחַ.

Grr, my fief couldn't stand up to that. I'd have to call in reinforcements from neighboring regions AND hire mercenaries. I have an eclectic mix of soldiers from different sets I've collected over the years along with a troll battle wheel, viking longship, and several trolls. Of course the pride of my collection is the custom models I've built and improved upon.

By the way, I'm guessing you enjoyed The Lego Movie as much as me.

My trolls also have reinforcements, dragons, Uruks, dinosaurs, and giant bionicles. So hows your army doin' :3

My favorite Bionicle is my custom made one that looks almost exactly like a Chrysalid from Xcom even though I made it 3 years before I hade even played it... weird

248px-XCOM-EU_Chrysalid.jpg

Also

e903e0168e.png