General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Well, in my defense, I only did that once, and that was because the people around me were doing 90-95 mph at the time. I was just going with the flow of traffic when I looked down at my speedometer and saw it was reading 25 over the limit.

I speed all of the time and I don't care. I haven't been caught either.

The only time I don't speed if there is inclement weather. In that case, that's just a death wish.

Random question: What's the worst weather you ever witnessed for driving? For me, water and snow.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Random question: What's the worst weather you ever witnessed for driving? For me, water and snow.

When I used to live with my parents I once left the house to go pick up some Hardees, and it rained so bad I couldn't even see a foot outside of my car. Had to drive like one mile per hour with my emergency lights on and try to follow the curb I could barely see back to the house.

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

Heavy rain. Like seriously heavy rain. Rain that's so heavy you can't see more than 3 meters ahead of you.

AluKfrD.png

Tumblr

I don't drive, but I'm from Las Vegas and it gets almost no rain or snow, but since the city isn't set up at all for either, when it does snow or they get a harder rain storm, driving is just a disaster.

When it rains really hard, we'd get flash floods because we don't have any of the structural design for preventing floods you'd normally expect in a city.  Because of this some areas would get slammed with over a foot of water.  Case in point...

las-vegas-flooding.jpg

And then snow is horrible too.  I only remember one time that we got enough snow for it to stick on the road... we got a half of an inch of snow on the roads and they had to cancel school and issue weather advisories because we had a city full of people who didn't have tires for driving on ice and didn't know how to drive on ice.

So yeah... bad drivers + unexpected weather is the worst I've seen...

On a completely unrelated note... I'm surprised this forum doesn't have a more active general chat thread... all the forums I've been active on before have had super active threads getting posted in constantly all day long, and yet I haven't even noticed this thread before today :P  Just odd....

img-23847-1-aa10eb634dc44e5eb17a14f9f87874b5.png

(edited)

I need help deciding on which Club Nintendo reward to get for this year.

I got my 2ds recently I haven't set up internet on it yet so I have no idea what club nintendo is?

Anyone seen the brony tale documentary yet? PM me a link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U2XpvHqPOM

Retrieving the Dragon's Tooth sword

Edited by Gamer Twilight

sig-18793.ComicConReviews.png

I got my 2ds recently I haven't set up internet on it yet so I have no idea what club nintendo is?

Club Nintendo is a website that you go to and register all of the products from nintendo that you buy. If you buy them new that is. Like each game and console comes with that little red redeem code card in their case, you go to the site, type it in, say why you wanted it, get coins, spend the coins on nintendo character posters, game cases, shirts, bags, etc. If you hok your club nintendo account up to your eshop account on your 2DS it will automatically register any downloads. In short you just get free nintendo junk and when you hit a certain amount of coins you get gold rewards then platinum rewards.

e903e0168e.png

Club Nintendo is a website that you go to and register all of the products from nintendo that you buy. If you buy them new that is. Like each game and console comes with that little red redeem code card in their case, you go to the site, type it in, say why you wanted it, get coins, spend the coins on nintendo character posters, game cases, shirts, bags, etc. If you hok your club nintendo account up to your eshop account on your 2DS it will automatically register any downloads. In short you just get free nintendo junk and when you hit a certain amount of coins you get gold rewards then platinum rewards.

I haven't set up my the internet on my 2ds yet so I guess I'll do that now and redeem the console it has a red code in the box.

sig-18793.ComicConReviews.png

(edited)

I haven't set up my the internet on my 2ds yet so I guess I'll do that now and redeem the console it has a red code in the box.

You can just do that online at club.nintendo.com  Just set up your interneto on the 2DS if you plan on downloading games from the eshop.

Edited by Ami Mizuno

e903e0168e.png

Again, why?

inb6 that's the gas line.

Well, why not?

*huffs deeply*

Yasss >=D!!!

*much coughing*

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

Has anyone ever heard of Star Citizen before? My friend told me about it last night, and now I'm going crazy thinking about how awesome it's gonna be. It's supposed to be a spiritual successor to Freelancer or something... but from what I've seen, it almost looks like Gran Turismo in space, lol.

Here's the ship I just bought:

AluKfrD.png

Tumblr

Has anyone ever heard of Star Citizen before?

No, but I've heard of the Six Californias proposal. Apparently, there's an initiative to break California into six Californias, presumably so that the governments of each of the six Californias can better benefit the people by being closer. Could be a "meh" thing for me since not much happens in the desert, though if I wanna visit my relatives or they wanna visit us, they'd have to cross as much as 2 or 3 state borders.

Then you'd need six more state constitutions, six more state flags (wow, Six Flags now has a whole new meaning), six more state quarters, and then you have to affix five more stars to the US flag.

Also, there's a lot of stuff that other languages have that English doesn't. Exclusive and inclusive first-person plural pronouns, and a plural you. When I said "though if I wanna visit my relatives or they wanna visit us, they'd have to cross as much as 2 or 3 state borders", I don't mean you and me, I mean me and my immediate family. Unless you were invited to the party, then it would be you and me.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

(edited)

img-2852184-1-mlfw2863_medium.jpg

Actually, I could agree with you on Rarity to some extent. In fact, I do. She's a bitch. Almost as much as Dashie. Especially when things get in the way of her and some high up fashion person noticing her designs or her in general.

Rarity is so self absorbed that it's not even funny, she just cares for popularity and being the center of attention. 

I mean she even has a song in the show where she sings about becoming popular...

She can be generous but thats just a rarity. lol get it?

I just don't like pinkie pie because I find her to be more annoying than cute or funny.

Edited by DaringDashie
  • Brohoof 1

I wonder what the most efficient way to scratch your back on short notice is...

Maybe I should start keeping a backscratcher on me, but I wonder if there is an effective technique for when you're short one backscratcher but have itches to spare.

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims