General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

(edited)

Thats good though you gotta live and learn some

Learning and knowledge are the most beautiful things in life aside from love and compassion. Do all that and you have met your full potential.

Edited by Gamer Twilight
  • Brohoof 1

sig-18793.ComicConReviews.png

Goodness, it's not safe for me to stay connected to the Internet. I can hear another monsoon coming.

You get drunk, then start flirting with everyone regardless of gender. Then you either pass out or go home.

Is that how it goes? God, I just drew emotionally broken Ganaram, Gem, and Nova. I don't wanna draw them drunk.

Wow just wow...

That is down right sad man

Imgur's really full of weird stuff.

I mean, check out this rebus: it says cutie pie. On Imgur, it was reinterpreted as "narrow, scalding, and irrational". That is evil.

http://www.mathfunny.com/mathjoke-mathpics-mathmeme-joke-haha-pic-meme-math-pun-funny-acute-tea-pie-angle-pi/

<>

Kola Superdeep Borehole.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

mgur's really full of weird stuff. I mean, check out this rebus: it says cutie pie. On Imgur, it was reinterpreted as "narrow, scalding, and irrational". That is evil.

... That is just strange but then again its the internet.

Marblepiesig2.png.fb6ac098bee1c85c0acf52419aab2729.png

(edited)

Jadefire, on 26 Jul 2014 - 11:16 PM, said:snapback.png

<>

I see this a lot: <> I assume it's a programming reference otherwise I'd be totally crazy:

if (freaks.exaggerate) {

console.log "I'm not crazy.";

} else {

console.log "I've been drinking ignore my randomness.";

}

I'mofftobedcatchy'all later.exe

Edited by Gamer Twilight

JI see this a lot: <> I assume it's a programming reference otherwise I'd be totally crazy:

Yeah, it's my take on a placeholder. I use it a lot when I'm writing hundred-page manuals.

Yeah, go to sleep now before you go nuts and start talking in binary..

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Kola Superdeep Borehole.

Oh, murr...

Oh, you're supposed to be drunk for that to apply?

Shit, I must be doing something wrong then. :z

Not necessarily. It just helps if you're not someone who already has that mindset get into that mindset.

• Brohoof 1

I recently started playing Pokemon FireRed on an emulator, and can say I've gotten a little addicted xD. It's sad that once you get eevee and evolve it.. You can never own the eevee as a cute little brown fox again :c.

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

Hey everyone, what's up? I tend to do that a lot. xD

I recently started playing Pokemon FireRed on an emulator, and can say I've gotten a little addicted xD. It's sad that once you get eevee and evolve it.. You can never own the eevee as a cute little brown fox again :c.

It's been too long since I've played any of the traditional Pokemon games. The newest one of those that I have played was Pokemon Crystal, and that came out for the Game Boy Color. xD And I had the actual game and when it was brand new, so it's been a long time, they aren't really my thing I would guess, I dunno.

-------

But yeah. I'm tired, it's been a long day and I have to wake up early tomorrow, and then I have five eight hour shifts next week and they are all overnight, so it will be a long week. Then after that I won't have a job anymore sadly...

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

@, I like Leafeon, Espeon, and Umbreon.

Why no Eevee?

Hey everyone, what's up? I tend to do that a lot. xD

Ask what's down and people will answer weird stuff. Better, replace "up" with every direction you can think of.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Does anyone else find the search function on this site effectively useless? It really sucks. Trying to find my own posts is like trying to navigate a maze blindfolded

• Brohoof 2

Does anyone else find the search function on this site effectively useless? It really sucks. Trying to find my own posts is like trying to navigate a maze blindfolded

The search thing on this forums is bout as drunk as haven is right now :3

• Brohoof 3

Marblepiesig2.png.fb6ac098bee1c85c0acf52419aab2729.png

(edited)

For the love of god whatever you do do not pick Vaporeon, slyveon, or Leafeon.

All the others are acceptable choices. Personally I'd go with Umbreon or Espeon.

Blarglelakdjflakdfjdklsfj

Being drunk is fun.

I should do this  more often. \o/

Has my being drunk on the forums started a trend?

Drinks for all drunkposting is best posting!

Edited by Gamer Twilight
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

BOP BOOP BEEP BOP DOOPYDOOPYDOOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO!

How are you guys :)

Blarglelakdjflakdfjdklsfj

Being drunk is fun.

I should do this more often. \o/

I'm gonna be doing that soon enough :comeatus: Edited by woona~
  • Brohoof 2

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

Why are images from Memebase banned on this site? I don't get it. everything from imgur to tumblr works just fine, but the instant it is from memebase it isn't allowed...

Memebase images are banned?!

giphy.gif

Yo drunk ass on the forums. Lol you should sing karaoke

\o/

We didnt have any karaoke around, so like. I couldn't. lol.

Yeah, that things kinda fucking useless. :z

May have passed out? Poor haven

Actually, My phone died and I didnt have a charger. But, I did pass out at one point after that. :lol:

Has my being drunk on the forums started a trend?

Drinks for all drunkposting is best posting!

lol I was really just more bored than wanting to be on here drunk. xD

BOP BOOP BEEP BOP DOOPYDOOPYDOOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO!

How are you guys :)

I'm gonna be doing that so enough :comeatus:

We're gonna be so fucked cause I don't think we'd take too much. Hell, I know I can't take much.

Also, be prepared for me to be giggling at EVERYTHING. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png