General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

<>

Hmm, I wasn't talking about the country. xD But heh.

There isn't much to do right now, everything is dead and no one really is on, but I don't want to waste money on gas for driving around for the fun of it, I need to stop doing that. xD So heh. xD

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

Toast.

So I'm guessing you've had your share of watching YTPs?

I've watched plenty in the past. I hope you made lots of spaghetti, because I'm so hungry, I could eat a Pingas.

• Brohoof 1

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

My main font is a Navy Blue color of Georgia, it's what I have used for a long time and I think it's the font of me. xD I dunno. xD

I just like it. It's a nice font. That's why you see me write in it all the time.

It fits your oc pretty well too.

All dat swagger  :muffins:

I gotta update my signature

My Youtube (Plz click, I'm helpless): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBGSwhUbjn56dECOM1z4-mg

It fits your oc pretty well too.

You mean me? The pony in my signature and avatar is me. xD That's how I put it. (I don't like it when others call my pony self "my OC/your OC". It puts a separation on me and my pony self, when both are the same. xD I am a pony sooo yeah.)

But anyway, I'm officially unemployed now, I hope I can find another job here soon. I enjoyed the last one but meh. So anyway. Who all is in here right now?

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

You mean me? The pony in my signature and avatar is me. xD That's how I put it. (I don't like it when others call my pony self "my OC/your OC". It puts a separation on me and my pony self, when both are the same. xD I am a pony sooo yeah.)

But anyway, I'm officially unemployed now, I hope I can find another job here soon. I enjoyed the last one but meh. So anyway. Who all is in here right now?

I think of me and my pony self as both different and the same at the same time. It's like a Schrödinger's Country situation where a country under free association (probably not just free association) is a country and not a country at the same time.

Also, I was online but my brother insisted he try out Thaumcraft.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I think of me and my pony self as both different and the same at the same time. It's like a Schrödinger's Country situation where a country under free association (probably not just free association) is a country and not a country at the same time.

Also, I was online but my brother insisted he try out Thaumcraft.

I guess I can relate to that in a similar way. I guess. xD My pony self IS me, but.. Well the thing is my pony self is me if I were a pony, I would say. xD -shrug-

And what's that? I need to sleep here soon, tried but haven't been able to just yet.

siggeh163.png

So, uh, is kinda swag in person. B)

This B)

In fact, everyone we hung out with is pretty cool in their own right :3

Just wanted to add that Haven and Woona are both cool and you can take my official Hash Endorsement to the bank, y'all.

Also, it's about seven in the morning for me and the second day of Bronycon starts soon. Better get a bit of sleep or else I'll be drooling on myself while walking around the convention center.

Peace!

• Brohoof 2

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

I'm in trouble. Should I go to sleep, or take a shower?

I'm greasy as hell, and i'm tired. I should go to sleep, but then there's shower.

I'm about to say screw it, and fall into bed...but pimples.

Edited by Minister KelGrym

I'm in trouble. Should I go to sleep, or take a shower?

I'm greasy as hell, and i'm tired. I should go to sleep, but then there's shower.

I'm about to say screw it, and fall into bed...but pimples.

As a person who has gone through the same conundrum many a time, I'm sad to say that I've never found a solution to that problem.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Nothing really has been happening today. Seems dead a little bit.

How is everyone doing? That is if anyone is lurking in here. xD

I need to find another job here soon...

siggeh163.png

I'm doing my bi-monthly visit of 4chan's pony board.

It's going exactly how I expected it would.

Nothing really has been happening today. Seems dead a little bit.

How is everyone doing? That is if anyone is lurking in here. xD

I need to find another job here soon...

What is your current job then?

Well I'm hitting the hay now.

Edited by Gamer Twilight

sig-18793.ComicConReviews.png

What is your current job then?

My current job is being unemployed I guess. xD But meh, yeah, I don't have any job right now.

siggeh163.png

My current job is being unemployed I guess. xD But meh, yeah, I don't have any job right now.

So you're working on the unemployment line? Sorry, that was a song reference that I just had to make.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

So you're working on the unemployment line? Sorry, that was a song reference that I just had to make.

I dunno what song that even is. xD But anyway, not much is going on this late, I'm bored. And I dunno how late you will be up. xD

siggeh163.png

For the First Time by The Script

I think I have heard that song, not one I like or anything but if you are talking about one that I have heard, I dunno. xD

So anyway... Not much to do. And I don't wanna sleep right now. >.<

siggeh163.png

Wow, I just figured out why my wood supply in Minecraft FTB went from 20K to 7K: the machine that centrifuges the honey combs into propolis (which is used for making bituminous peat, which I use as a fuel for burning in my steam boilers alongside with charcoal, hence why I have a massive wood supply) had its power disconnected.

What?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Ugh, I didn't get much sleep last night, so I am a bit tired. xD I hate the times when you don't get sleep, it makes you feel meh. xD

So is anyone lurking in here at this early hour?

siggeh163.png

Ugh, I didn't get much sleep last night, so I am a bit tired. xD I hate the times when you don't get sleep, it makes you feel meh. xD

So is anyone lurking in here at this early hour?

What is sleep?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

What is sleep?

I forget, something to do with inactivity. xD Naw, just kidding.

Most of the time I can't function all to well without sleep, oh well I can actually, but I just feel meh. But I can live. Plus I need to re-adjust my sleep schedule. xD

siggeh163.png