General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

What, I can't make anything like this awesome? I know you are talking about the past before I joined, but I still see most of them here, it just depends.

I try to keep this place active, but again it just depends.

>I still see most of them here

You see me and Ganny here and that's it. The others don't even use this thread, let alone the forums alone afaik much anymore. Some of them do use this place for art stuff, but other than that, that's about it.

And to answer your question: No. It's not that simple. :l

.... This place is like a wasteland.... 

What happened to those days when 

Haven, Bari, Electrobolt, Bluetrace, Ds8, Ganaram, Vicke, Starshine oh you know what I mean.

This place used to be cool  -_-

We moved on in ways. :z

And yes, yes it did. :c

Those days were the best.

Why thank ya.

I would grab Haven for you, but I somehow feel like he's too busy running around in a Lulu hat scoring Pentakills to pay us streetfolk much mind...

This. Too many pentakills to count so far. x)

• Brohoof 2

7Crdz3K.png

.... This place is like a wasteland....

What happened to those days when

Haven, Bari, Electrobolt, Bluetrace, Ds8, Ganaram, Vicke, Starshine oh you know what I mean.

This place used to be cool -_-

Mmm, yeah... Things aren't quite how they used to be anymore... :/

Hay, I pop in here every once in a while :|

Just not as often

Mmm, yeah... Things aren't quite how they used to be anymore... :/

I still exist, unlike a few people who doesn't exist to me anymore.

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

... And who, for example, would one of them be? ._.

Banned people. I never speak of them. And people who have moved on so much that bridging the gap is impossible; there have been too many people who have done that, sadly. And people who have long since stopped acknowledging me.

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

What does "hrmm" mean to you?

What's the most you would pay to fly round-trip between a major city and a semi-major city separated by a distance of 1000 miles?

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

What does "hrmm" mean to you?

What's the most you would pay to fly round-trip between a major city and a semi-major city separated by a distance of 1000 miles?

Whatever the cost of gas and takeout is because I don't fly. That'd be several hundred dollars either way. (I never flew before so I honestly don't know, but it's around the hundreds of dollars, I know for sure, which is how much we pay for electricity already.)

Oh wait, is this a city that you can't drive to? (Excited) Are you driving to Hawaii? (That was a Sister Sister reference; is the two cities in question separated by water?)

a0AgWVX.png

<>

The people on My Anime List officially take the cake of being the strangest people I've talked to on an internet forum.

One guy is half way to raising enough money to become a long live NEET, he is a-sexual but has a loli waifu and a daikamakura.

Everyone here loses the oddest person contest.

sig-18793.ComicConReviews.png

I got hung up on doodoo and I didn't watch any more of this. Apparently, nigahiga is still a thing.

I hope this guy isn't being serious. I know my mind is pretty screwed up, but I did not expect so many of those things to actually apply to me.

AluKfrD.png

Tumblr

I hope this guy isn't being serious. I know my mind is pretty screwed up, but I did not expect so many of those things to actually apply to me.

Is the doodoo the only thing you can remember?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Whatever the cost of gas and takeout is because I don't fly. That'd be several hundred dollars either way. (I never flew before so I honestly don't know, but it's around the hundreds of dollars, I know for sure, which is how much we pay for electricity already.)

Oh wait, is this a city that you can't drive to? (Excited) Are you driving to Hawaii? (That was a Sister Sister reference; is the two cities in question separated by water?)

Lawl nope. I have no trips in mind, but I like to look up the price of flights between my city and others.

Drive to Hawaii :confused:?

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

Lawl nope. I have no trips in mind, but I like to look up the price of flights between my city and others.

Drive to Hawaii :confused:?

Yeah, you know, by car?

Oh, price checking... I'm not really that reliable for price checking, given my lack of airport experience.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAH! I forgot that this thread existed! 

So like, hay bros. Whats new in the GCT world? I still have post con blues, btw.

How can I cope with coming from a magical place like Bronycon and switching back to college student mode?

• Brohoof 1

R.I.P. Lord Bababa and Harmonic Revelations

WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAH! I forgot that this thread existed! 

So like, hay bros. Whats new in the GCT world? I still have post con blues, btw.

How can I cope with coming from a magical place like Bronycon and switching back to college student mode?

Alcohol to be take twice a day.

• Brohoof 1

sig-18793.ComicConReviews.png

They had pony mix drinks at Bartrot 2014.....the harsh reminder that I have to wait a year to be around my own kind....I need something stronger than alcohol.... 
  • Brohoof 1

They had pony mix drinks at Bartrot 2014.....the harsh reminder that I have to wait a year to be around my own kind....I need something stronger than alcohol....

Fuck, I know your feeling

Hanging out with you guys had to be the best experience I've had so far

I wanna go back ;_;

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

Fuck, I know your feeling

Hanging out with you guys had to be the best experience I've had so far

I wanna go back ;_;

WOONA!

*Glomps epically*

Can we time travel to next years Bronycon?

• Brohoof 1

This sounds like a good idea.

*Continues to guzzle her Smirnoff Ice*

I still need to figure out the recipe for the Pinkie Pie and Rarity drink. I think I may be onto something with the Rarity one, though.

7Crdz3K.png

WOONA!

*Glomps epically*

Can we time travel to next years Bronycon?

I wish

I just hope I can go again next year

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

I still need to figure out the recipe for the Pinkie Pie and Rarity drink. I think I may be onto something with the Rarity one, though.
I need to make a Braeburn mixed drink. Still miffed that they sold out of the jello shots....might make my own now that im home.....and by myself....

I wish

I know that feel. I may or may not attend seeing as how I may go into service soon if my half baked plan to get famous falls through.

HAVEN SENPAI! 

*Glomps Haven and boops nose*

*is glomped and booped*

Ohai, Auron. :3

I wish

If you start saving now, you should have literally 0 problems getting there next year unless its a literal family emergency or something.

I need to make a Braeburn mixed drink. Still miffed that they sold out of the jello shots....might make my own now that im home.....and by myself....

I know that feel. I may or may not attend seeing as how I may go into service soon if my half baked plan to get famous falls through.

Jello shots sound fun. I should make some.

I thought about going into service. I then decided to try and get back into school first. I may still go through with that idea though instead of working this shit fucking job that makes me wanna kill myself anyhow.

7Crdz3K.png