General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Alcohol to be take twice a day.

They had pony mix drinks at Bartrot 2014.....the harsh reminder that I have to wait a year to be around my own kind....I need something stronger than alcohol.... 
  • Brohoof 1

They had pony mix drinks at Bartrot 2014.....the harsh reminder that I have to wait a year to be around my own kind....I need something stronger than alcohol....

Fuck, I know your feeling

Hanging out with you guys had to be the best experience I've had so far

I wanna go back ;_;

Fuck, I know your feeling

Hanging out with you guys had to be the best experience I've had so far

I wanna go back ;_;

WOONA!

*Glomps epically*

Can we time travel to next years Bronycon?

• Brohoof 1

Alcohol to be take twice a day.

This sounds like a good idea.

*Continues to guzzle her Smirnoff Ice*

I still need to figure out the recipe for the Pinkie Pie and Rarity drink. I think I may be onto something with the Rarity one, though.

I still need to figure out the recipe for the Pinkie Pie and Rarity drink. I think I may be onto something with the Rarity one, though.
I need to make a Braeburn mixed drink. Still miffed that they sold out of the jello shots....might make my own now that im home.....and by myself....

I wish

I just hope I can go again next year

I know that feel. I may or may not attend seeing as how I may go into service soon if my half baked plan to get famous falls through.

HAVEN SENPAI! 

*Glomps Haven and boops nose*

*is glomped and booped*

Ohai, Auron. :3

I wish

I just hope I can go again next year

If you start saving now, you should have literally 0 problems getting there next year unless its a literal family emergency or something.

I need to make a Braeburn mixed drink. Still miffed that they sold out of the jello shots....might make my own now that im home.....and by myself....

I know that feel. I may or may not attend seeing as how I may go into service soon if my half baked plan to get famous falls through.

Jello shots sound fun. I should make some.

I thought about going into service. I then decided to try and get back into school first. I may still go through with that idea though instead of working this shit fucking job that makes me wanna kill myself anyhow.

*is glomped and booped* Ohai, Auron. :3

Hewwo, senpai~

Jello shots sound fun. I should make some.   I thought about going into service. I then decided to try and get back into school first. I may still go through with that idea though instead of working this shit fucking job that makes me wanna kill myself anyhow.

I need to try Jello shots before I turn 30 and im no longer cute.

Actually, I might just go into the reserves. You should try that as well.  

I tried going to the reserves...

I got rejected :(

Hewwo, senpai~

Jello shots are fun. \o/

I was going to go into the Airforce because it would be the easiest for me and let me get some kind of schooling done with nice environments.

lol

I can't lie, that isnt really surprising. You really don't seem like the kinda person to make it in such a place at all.

Edited by Haven

try again

Jello shots are fun. \o/

I was going to go into the Airforce because it would be the easiest for me and let me get some kind of schooling done with nice environments.

I was thinking army or navy. Was gonna try for the marines, but they do not like us bi folk.

lol

I can't lie, that isnt really surprising. You really don't seem like the kinda person to make it in such a place at all.

Lol

whatchu tryin to say, foo pinkie_silly_by_angelishi-d6wk2ef.gif

Edited by Woona~

show me this shit when you get it done, please 

I have to see this 

Sure! I also feel like recreating our Bronycon group pic...only as ponies....do you and Haven and Rainflow have Ponysonas or Ocs?

• Brohoof 1

Sure! I also feel like recreating our Bronycon group pic...only as ponies....do you and Haven and Rainflow have Ponysonas or Ocs?

Of course I do, mayne.

Dom also had one, but it was never made into a fully OC/Ponysona. I never got throught with the line arting I was doing on it.

Edited by Haven