General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Oh I am definitely feeling tired. >.< When it get's to 8:00 PM I am going to be dead. xD But I won't go to sleep probably until 12:00 AM or something. I went to bed way late last night. xD I hate nights so much. xD I think I prefer mornings, I hate waking up, but after I am awake things feel better then when it is dark outside and you have been awake for a while. xD Heh.

So what is happening now? This place kinda got active, and right now I am not doing much, I know that I will have to get chores done, especially if I want to go hang out with friends tomorrow. And this weekend? I have no clue what I will be doing then. My job should be starting soon, I hope I get that call for the drug test, I need to tell them that I have a prescription for my Adderall, they better call me soon. It might not be today though. Might be tomorrow, or next week, or maybe during the weekend, but I doubt during the weekend.

I think I need an energy drink, but like that will do much. xD

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

Oh I am definitely feeling tired. >.< When it get's to 8:00 PM I am going to be dead. xD But I won't go to sleep probably until 12:00 AM or something. I went to bed way late last night. xD I hate nights so much. xD I think I prefer mornings, I hate waking up, but after I am awake things feel better then when it is dark outside and you have been awake for a while. xD Heh.

So what is happening now? This place kinda got active, and right now I am not doing much, I know that I will have to get chores done, especially if I want to go hang out with friends tomorrow. And this weekend? I have no clue what I will be doing then. My job should be starting soon, I hope I get that call for the drug test, I need to tell them that I have a prescription for my Adderall, they better call me soon. It might not be today though. Might be tomorrow, or next week, or maybe during the weekend, but I doubt during the weekend.

I think I need an energy drink, but like that will do much. xD

I just got up 40 minutes ago, and I still feel like szardknuskrtein.

Maybe because I haven't eaten yet...

The worsh part is that I haven't been able to continue on my mod dev for about a week now.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I just got up 40 minutes ago, and I still feel like szardknuskrtein.

Maybe because I haven't eaten yet...

The worsh part is that I haven't been able to continue on my mod dev for about a week now.

I don't eat much at all until late in the day usually. And I don't have three meals like most would have. xD

Cinnapony has small stomach, and doesn't eat much, and Cinnapony never hungry in the morning. I haven't eaten anything at all today and I'm not hungry yet! I will be soon.. Lack of sleep makes it harder for me to be hungry in mornings to afternoons. I got sleep last night, but not as much as I should have. Heh. xD

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

I don't eat much at all until late in the day usually. And I don't have three meals like most would have. xD

Cinnapony has small stomach, and doesn't eat much, and Cinnapony never hungry in the morning. I haven't eaten anything at all today and I'm not hungry yet! I will be soon.. Lack of sleep makes it harder for me to be hungry in mornings to afternoons. I got sleep last night, but not as much as I should have. Heh. xD

I just remembered what I dreamt of last night, too: trying to go to bed on a train, on the top bunk, as the train's about to leave the station.

What is that, the second train-related dream that I've recorded?

Have you any odd recurring dreams you wanna share?

I'd also have to imagine that Cinnapony would be quite small for a stallion...

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I just remembered what I dreamt of last night, too: trying to go to bed on a train, on the top bunk, as the train's about to leave the station.

What is that, the second train-related dream that I've recorded?

I'd also have to imagine that Cinnapony would be quite small for a stallion...

I don't really remember all what I dreamed last night, it was weird, and it did involve epic lightning storms though.

And no I have never had a recurring dream in my entire life, every dream I have is different. If I have had a recurring dream then I dunno about it, because I don't remember ever having the same dream twice or more ever. I do have recurring elements in dreams though, but they are different. One thing is when I have to use the restroom and I'm asleep, I sometimes dream of this insane public restroom with American Standard 1.6 Maderas with weird stalls, lots of them in different places, and also various toilet models including ones my mind makes up. But in the dreams I'm too afraid to actually use it, or whatever you wanna say, so it get's kinda weird. xD Then I have recurring elements like odd vintage restrooms and stuff like that with odd toilets and all that. That's the only recurring themes I can think of, but I HATE it when you are dreaming and you get something you really want and then you wake up and you are like.. Ugh... It was just a dream. >.<

And yeah, I would be a small pony I guess. xD In real life I am about "Average" height, but compared to most of my male friends I am short cause my generation is mainly taller. But as a pony I would definitely be smaller, cuter, adorable, and yeah. xD Plus I'm weak, scrawny, and yes, small. So yeah, my pony self fits me quite well. xD

siggeh163.png

I had a dream recently that wasn't quite a recurring dream, but more along the lines of deja vu.

Like I remember having the same dream when I was a kid.

There's not much of a plot to it, I'm just standing around in my garden launching fireworks that become animated against the night sky. Sorta like an animated neon sign, except a bit more sparkly.

I really wanna have some kind of pony related dream. It's been ages since I had one worth remembering.

Edited by JayBee

"My breakfast is plotting to kill me."

My Website - YouTube
n6e0Y8v.gif

I really wanna have some kind of pony related dream. It's been ages since I had one worth remembering.

I think I had a ponycentric dream but it was Ganapony in an Iron Man suit (or the suit from Modular Powersuits) grabbing his pony friends and blasting off, and get this, there's no toilet installed in the suit. (IYKWIM)

Queustion: If Ganaram's a pegasus, does he need a jetpack?

Or what is the polar bear train dream with the oddly decoupled cars?

Alright, that's it. EVERYONE!!! Keep a dream journal and record and report any dream you find weird, peculiar, worthnotey, or just plain blah.

Giyyah, now I rememberrRRrrRRrr...

http://community.simtropolis.com/statuses/user/267470-ganaram-inukshuk/?status_id=23178

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Alright, that's it. EVERYONE!!! Keep a dream journal and record and report any dream you find weird, peculiar, worthnotey, or just plain blah.

I had a dream journal that I only used a few times...

Although just mentioning it made me remember one of the things I wrote in there.

It was one of those 'normal day' style dreams. I was hanging around with one of my female friends, but only one little thing was off... She was a guy, and I was a girl. There wasn't anything romancey involved; it was literally just an average day out with a friend.

Edited by JayBee

"My breakfast is plotting to kill me."

My Website - YouTube
n6e0Y8v.gif

I had a dream journal that I only used a few times...

Although just mentioning it made me remember one of the things I wrote in there.

It was one of those 'normal day' style dreams. I was hanging around with one of my female friends, but only one little thing was off... She was a guy, and I was a girl. There wasn't anything romancey involved; it was literally just an average day out with a friend.

I just started archiving my dreams; well, the ones I can find that I posted here.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zcbiapfgAP4Lr0Q84ta7qpS5gvqIP-4G8xmaNnNScCs/edit?usp=sharing

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Ooh, I was thinking that there should be a thread on such a thing...

I normally post about my dreams on my Tumblr blog.

• Brohoof 1

tumblr_n255coa7H91rale04o1_r1_1280.png

Fav Quotes:

"I can't tolerate cowardice..." -Me and I don't know who else :P

"Dare to be different and never mind what the crowd thinks. Because as long as they're talking about you, they'll never forget about you." -Cyril Sneer

Waking up, the meh part of the day. xD At least I got sleep last night. Today I should be doing things, but first I need to finish waking up...

Who is here right now? Anyone? This place hasn't been posted in for a while.

siggeh163.png

Waking up, the meh part of the day. xD At least I got sleep last night. Today I should be doing things, but first I need to finish waking up...

Who is here right now? Anyone? This place hasn't been posted in for a while.

I'm online if you need someone to chat with.

tumblr_n255coa7H91rale04o1_r1_1280.png

Fav Quotes:

"I can't tolerate cowardice..." -Me and I don't know who else :P

"Dare to be different and never mind what the crowd thinks. Because as long as they're talking about you, they'll never forget about you." -Cyril Sneer

I'm online if you need someone to chat with.

Sure. xD What's up? Nothing much for me right now, just really sitting here, I have chores I need to get done before I hang out with my friends a good 80 miles away from where I live. xD I tend to be one to drive pretty far just to hang out with friends, even though I should cut down on that because it is a bit expensive, and the drive back can definitely be meh. xD Which is why I have to do some chores so I can go ahead and end up going. xD

• Brohoof 1

siggeh163.png

I have decided to cover #GamerGate in both a social context, as well as a historical look at the consumption of videogames media. I believe I have covered this from an angle that isn't fully discussed. I say that as someone who has followed games media in it's numerous forms for over 15 years.http://extramana.com/gamergate-transformations-global-media-consumption/
Also I have a website now: http://extramana.com/

• Brohoof 1

sig-18793.ComicConReviews.png

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S

FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

DAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

img-3198131-1-Dance.gif

And your point is? I'm still working

Tomorrow's Saturday and guess what...

I'm STILL working

:|

My only day of is Sunday