Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Lack of sleep, so meh. I stayed up way too late last night and drank an energy drink way too late, so I didn't get the best sleep at all last night. xD

So that at least means I will probably get good sleep tonight I guess. I would at least hope. xD And be nice and refreshed tomorrow.

Being tired is meh though, I'm still waking up but by 6:00 or 8:00 PM tonight I will be feeling terrible. xD

I created a meme what do you think of it? The idea is supposed to be you're shown something random, or kind of peverse than this is the reaction image.

Id have to see it used in proper context, but right off the bat it doesn't really do much for me.

It's horrifying.

Great Halloween picture, bruh.

Context, Okay Imagine I'm reviewing this game and I show a similar clip as from 7:28 exactly, mentioning the 'mechanics' of why you have to touch and rub the feet and breasts of your JRPG character to progress the story. Then imagine I respond by saying 'because Japan' with this picture. TBH there are so many oppurtunities for that with Japanese media.

• Brohoof 1

Context, Okay Imagine I'm reviewing this game and I show a similar clip as from 7:28 exactly, mentioning the 'mechanics' of why you have to touch and rub the feet and breasts of your JRPG character to progress the story. Then imagine I respond by saying 'because Japan' with this picture. TBH there are so many oppurtunities for that with Japanese media.

Nah, I mean I got it from the beginning what you meant.

But seeing that video and laughing was worth the explanation.

I will print out that meme image, attach it to a stick, and hold it up whenever the rare occasion where I'm watching Anime happens.

• Brohoof 1

Nah, I mean I got it from the beginning what you meant.

But seeing that video and laughing was worth the explanation.

I will print out that meme image, attach it to a stick, and hold it up whenever the rare occasion where I'm watching Anime happens.

Sounds good, since I analysis Japanese media on my site all the time I wanted a meme. This seems right.

Sounds good, since I analysis Japanese media on my site all the time I wanted a meme. This seems right.

Seems like a good "Get out of jail free" card when you really just can't explain why something happened. Just stick in the meme and s'all good.

• Brohoof 1

Seems like a good "Get out of jail free" card when you really just can't explain why something happened. Just stick in the meme and s'all good.

That's it exactly. Like this, I could go into why giving here crystals or some shit helps level up the stats of the character, or in some anime I could explain some way obscure thing. But it's better to just be like...'Because Japan'. That's the culture I grew up in, not giving a fuck.

Some people find Eccleston's Doctor annoying, but I loved him.

It takes a lot for me to get annoyed at something.

Do you mean Zecora?

Yes I mean Zecora, thanks for correcting my mistake,

As For Eccleson, He and Collin Baker is still better than this flake,

I created a meme what do you think of it? The idea is supposed to be you're shown something random, or kind of peverse than this is the reaction image.

img-3206437-1-GaSxFGB.jpg

A Race Humor Meme that's Quite Funny, Good Job

But It could be misinterpreted and you might face a Mob

Edited by Vickram101

I'm like very bored right now, and tired. Not to mention I don't even know what I want to do right now. I don't think I have all that much to do right now, and I dunno what I want to do look at or try right now. So yeah.

Seems a lot of stuff is happening in here, nothing I really can respond to or comment with, Not that anyone really responds to my messages anyway.. Heh.

• Brohoof 1

I'm like very bored right now, and tired. Not to mention I don't even know what I want to do right now. I don't think I have all that much to do right now, and I dunno what I want to do look at or try right now. So yeah.

Seems a lot of stuff is happening in here, nothing I really can respond to or comment with, Not that anyone really responds to my messages anyway.. Heh.

you can try doing something that you wanted to do all your life, but couldn't for some weird reason

You can try to cause some forum Shenanigans. I'll point you in the right way. @Lightwing.

Edited by Baedrops
  • Brohoof 1

You can try to cause some forum Shenanigans. I'll point you in the right way. @Lightwing.

Ok,on the name of Buffalo Man,what's going on here? Edited by Lightwing

Response.

That is so responsive. xD And has so much detail too. xD

you can try doing something that you wanted to do all your life, but couldn't for some weird reason

Meh, nothing like that I would do. xD Today is gonna be dull no matter what, tomorrow should have more events, I hope.

How are you, you attention whore?

I just responded, want some more?

XD

Edited by Vickram101

That is so responsive. xD And has so much detail too. xD

I know, right?

It took me like three hours to come up with that, so you better appreciate it.

How are you, you attention whore?

I just responded, want some more?

XD

Sick rhyme, bro.

• Brohoof 1

I know, right?

It took me like three hours to come up with that, so you better appreciate it.

Meh, I'm just tired, and now I'm a little bit annoyed. I'm getting tired of stuff, and life in general. I HATE this world, why the heck do I have to live in it? Oh well, I'm stuck here, can't do anything about it. -sigh- Oh well.

I want stuff to happen in life, and I am hoping it does soon.