Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I'm like very bored right now, and tired. Not to mention I don't even know what I want to do right now. I don't think I have all that much to do right now, and I dunno what I want to do look at or try right now. So yeah.

Seems a lot of stuff is happening in here, nothing I really can respond to or comment with, Not that anyone really responds to my messages anyway.. Heh.

Response.

you can try doing something that you wanted to do all your life, but couldn't for some weird reason

How are you, you attention whore?

I just responded, want some more?

XD

1. Moron car insurance. I heard that from a Youtube Poop, like, "save more on car insurance" = "save moron car insurance".

2. Response: Why don't you ask me later.

C. Like, uhh, combining all the flags in the world?

5. Try sorting these comments out.

6. I just combined a bunch of flags together to better reflect my heritage. Not sure if I wanna share it...

1. Moron car insurance. I heard that from a Youtube Poop, like, "save more on car insurance" = "save moron car insurance".

2. Response: Why don't you ask me later.

C. Like, uhh, combining all the flags in the world?

5. Try sorting these comments out.

6. I just combined a bunch of flags together to better reflect my heritage. Not sure if I wanna share it...

What does that have to do with much anything? xD

-sigh- I need sleep, I mess up too much more when I haven't got much sleep. Not like I don't mess up anyway... Just feels like I can't do anything right for anywhere, "learn from your failures"... How the hell do I do that?

Yes I mean Zecora, thanks for correcting my mistake,As For Eccleson, He and Collin Baker is still better than this flake,A Race Humor Meme that's Quite Funny, Good JobBut It could be misinterpreted and you might face a Mob

The gaming community is pretty based they'll be cool with offensive humour, besides I'm sick of being 'clean' in my reviews, people respond better to humour.

• Brohoof 1

The gaming community is pretty based they'll be cool with offensive humour, besides I'm sick of being 'clean' in my reviews, people respond better to humour.

Offensive humor and stereotypes are fine with people... as long as they're funny.

Doing them wrong comes off as forced. I don't really detect anything wrong with your magic meme though, it seems like it could be funny if used in context.

• Brohoof 1

Someone I've messaged to ask to become a contributor to my site, has followed me on Twitter but not replied to my message, what does that even? Am I supposed to just wait or send another message. I hate people who are indirect.

It might mean they're thinking about it or something, though, I'm only guessing here.

I'd give them a little bit more time before sending another message asking about it again.

Someone I've messaged to ask to become a contributor to my site, has followed me on Twitter but not replied to my message, what does that even? Am I supposed to just wait or send another message. I hate people who are indirect.

Depends how long ago you sent the message. Some people aren't on Twitter 24/7.

You could just move on if he takes too long,

Because making you wait is just so wrong.

Edited by Vickram101

You could just move on if he takes too long,

Because making you wait is just so wrong.

It's only been 24 hours so hopefully I don't have to wait too much longer. It's just these people are YouTubers so they are usually online way more than regular folk.

• Brohoof 1

Offensive humor and stereotypes are fine with people... as long as they're funny.

Doing them wrong comes off as forced. I don't really detect anything wrong with your magic meme though, it seems like it could be funny if used in context.

True for that one. But it really depends on who you talk to, even though it would not offend one person, doesn't mean that it won't offend others, so you have you be careful when you do that type of stuff.

But anyway, just woke up, and early this time. At least I got a good and well sleep last night. Though I'm still waking up a little bit. xD Taking longer then usual.

It's only been 24 hours so hopefully I don't have to wait too much longer. It's just these people are YouTubers so they are usually online way more than regular folk.

While that may be true, they might have other things to do

So respect the wait right now, and a reward shall come to you.

While that may be true, they might have other things to do

So respect the wait right now, and a reward shall come to you.

I hope so, I've been working on this site for most of the month when I've not been at college. I have marketing to do for it etc still, so it's annoying having to wait on people. It's only been 36 hours so far so I'll remain optimistic, I don't want to have to keep trying to contact people if they don't ever reply.

• Brohoof 1

Meh, nothing like that I would do. xD Today is gonna be dull no matter what, tomorrow should have more events, I hope.

by the way, did you know that your rainbow dash is colored all wrong and has no wings? oh, and has a horn...and no eyelashes X3

• Brohoof 1

True for that one. But it really depends on who you talk to, even though it would not offend one person, doesn't mean that it won't offend others, so you have you be careful when you do that type of stuff.

You can't please everyone and there will always be a moral ninny out there who gets offended no matter what you do.

So just say "Buck 'em" and keep going.

@,
Oh snap, its my homie!

Hey there everypony, I have no idea how to get back into frequenting this site. I spend most of my online time watching youtube videos and reading interesting tidbits pertaining to a vast array of topics. Mostly Psychology, Physics and Cars. Do I understand any of it? Only things about Cars....the rest im just like...wha?

Anywho how ya'll doing?

@,

Oh snap, its my homie!

Wassup, Batdragon? Glad to see an actual post from you, it's been a while.

Anywho how ya'll doing?

Oh, you know, the usual. Ganaram ranting about stuff that is unrelated to what he quotes, Pinkius making an Otaku website, Cinnamon is bored, Vickram is being insane, and I'm just chilling in the corner watching it all unfold.

• Brohoof 3

Wassup, Batdragon? Glad to see an actual post from you, it's been a while.

Oh, you know, the usual. Ganaram ranting about stuff that is unrelated to what he quotes, Pinkius making an Otaku website, Cinnamon is bored, Vickram is being insane, and I'm just chilling in the corner watching it all unfold.

Im just as surprised as you are, lol.

And that does sound like something you would need popcorn for :P 

OMFG NEW EMOTICONS!!! I love this site again

• Brohoof 2

@,

Oh snap, its my homie!

Hey there everypony, I have no idea how to get back into frequenting this site. I spend most of my online time watching youtube videos and reading interesting tidbits pertaining to a vast array of topics. Mostly Psychology, Physics and Cars. Do I understand any of it? Only things about Cars....the rest im just like...wha?

Anywho how ya'll doing?

I am having the same issue as you are

I wanna go back to BronyCon :(

• Brohoof 2

I am having the same issue as you are

I wanna go back to BronyCon :(

I do too :( Too bad its only three days each year....it needs to be a week. Well, theres always local conventions. I am going to Babscon this year

BronyCon everydaaay!

... now wouldn't that be the life? We need to get our crew back together next year.

Fo sho, man! We were straight up runnin like a wolf pack last time.

#thefunhasarrived

• Brohoof 1

I do too :( Too bad its only three days each year....it needs to be a week. Well, theres always local conventions. I am going to Babscon this year

#thefunhasarrived

Hope you have fun at Babscon. Wish I could go to that but I might just be strictly BronyCon when it comes to Brony conventions since it's honestly the closet.

And hell yeah, we the straight up #BronyWolfPack in this biznatch.

• Brohoof 2

Hey there everypony, I have no idea how to get back into frequenting this site. I spend most of my online time watching youtube videos and reading interesting tidbits pertaining to a vast array of topics. Mostly Psychology, Physics and Cars. Do I understand any of it? Only things about Cars....the rest im just like...wha?

Anywho how ya'll doing?

I doubt you'd want to get back to frequenting the site what with the increasing sphaghetti levels all over the place.

Unless you just wanna laugh at them all. Then you'd have a blast and shouldn't be too hard to get back into it. qE65UVy.png

#thefunhasarrived

What we need is a much better bar trot cause that shit was hella fun.

Edited by Haven
  • Brohoof 1