General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

<span style="font-family:courier new,courier,monospace;">So I figured it out.</span><br /><br /><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0">for (int i=99; i>0; i--)

{ if (i>2)

{ cout << i << " bottles of beer on the wall, "

<< i << " bottles of beer, "

<< "take one down, pass it around "

<< (i-1) << " bottles of beer on the wall." << endl << endl; }

else if (i==2)

{ cout << i << " bottles of beer on the wall, "

<< i << " bottles of beer, "

<< (i-1) << " bottle of beer on the wall." << endl << endl; }

else if (i==1)

{ cout << i << " bottle of beer on the wall, "

<< i << " bottle of beer, "

<< (i-1) << " bottles of beer on the wall." << endl << endl; } }</pre><br /><span style="font-family:courier new,courier,monospace;">Apparently, an alternate method is to use a WHILE loop, and to use "bottle(s)" instead of "bottle/bottles". Also, I also don't know how the song goes. RRrr</span>

This weekend has completely run me ragged and I actually can't wait for this to be over.

Double xp weekend is a real bitch and I may and or may not die from exhaustion from these consecutive all nighters, lack of proper sleep (only using naps for energy), and staring deeply into this computer screen. It may and or may not also be totally fucking worth in the end. \ o /

It's actual computer code. Now, depending on how old the animatronics are, I'm not sure if I could just throw in this code that's written in C++. I'd probably need something that's lower-level than that, probably.

Now if you'll excuse me, I wanna see if that FOR loop actually works.

I did understand it mostly, I mean since I have done some coding like that I understand the IFs or the ELSEIF's and the ELSE, but it's not a language I am used to, but it has a similar layout to what I used.

But anyway, I'm tired. Just woke up, and still not on the medicine, so yeah. Might be in bed most of the day. >.< Snowed in though.

How's it going everypony? I'm just sitting here watching top ten videos on fnaf. That and soaking my turtle.

I had a turtle once.

Well, I still do, but my grandmother is it's primary caretaker since like, some year ago, so it's basically her turtle now. x)

Turtles/tortoises are awesome.

Shinse Parusu, on 22 Feb 2015 - 12:27 PM, said:

I had a turtle once.

Well, I still do, but my grandmother is it's primary caretaker since like, some year ago, so it's basically her turtle now. x)

What is it about turtles that people like? The beak? The face? Their body armour? How big these guys can get?

Lil'Cinnamon, on 22 Feb 2015 - 12:29 PM, said:

-falls over- Sooo tired, Being off the medicine is meh, all I wanna do is be in bed, and I really hate it. >.<

Adderall turned into Subtracterall? I swear, "Adderall" sounds familiar; I know I heard it somewhere before...

#inb6SecondhandExperienceWithAutism

I woke up to some exhaustion and discomfort. Exhaustion's gone. Kinda.

There's a bunch of "get out of bed" mechanisms:

- Money in a shredder; don't get out fast enough and you'll lose your money.

- There was a person who was such a heavy sleeper, the only solution was to put jacks underneath the mattress so when it was time to wake up, the jacks would lift one side of the bed and... Guess.

- Chinese water torture times a million. Someone or something dumps water on you to wake you up. Way to wet the bed without actually wetting the bed.

- Coffee machine on a timer, but without the carafe; you're the one with the carafe and you have to get out of bed before the machine starts spilling coffee everywhere.

What is it about turtles that people like? The beak? The face? Their body armour? How big these guys can get?

I just like them cause I find them interesting  in general and whatnot.

Another animal a bit odd that I really like are frogs. Those fuckers are quite awesome as well. o3o

You've a turtle?

Aye, me matey, I've a turtle. Tama-chan be her name.

I had a turtle once.

That be a sad state of affairs, matey. My condolences. And aye, that they are.

The whaa effect? Wutty wut wut?

If I give you a sugar pill and say it's caffeine and you get energised, that's the placebo effect. If I give you a caffeine pill and say it's a sugar pill and nothing happens, that's the nocebo effect. I think.

In other words, your belief in medicine affects how you react to medicine.

If I give you a sugar pill and say it's caffeine and you get energised, that's the placebo effect. If I give you a caffeine pill and say it's a sugar pill and nothing happens, that's the nocebo effect. I think.

Das vurry tru.

Ummm... I dunno if that's the case. I'm just tired, being off my Adderall is hard, my body needs to get used to it, and soon I am sure that I will function just fine.

I am surprisingly different then when I was off of it before where I couldn't get out of bed at all.